Aerosoft shop with a malware advise page

kurocl

Hi guys i do not know if happens to you but when i am going to enter at the Aerosoft shop page i get a message telling me that the web is infected with malware.

Any one is getting the same message?

Quote: "en.shop.aerosoft.com includes content from a site known to distribute malware. Your computer may be infected with a virus if you access this site"

Best regards

• Deputy Sheriffs

There is nothing to resolve by Aerosoft. This is a typical false positive. Checked it with 3 different machines, each with a different scan engine: no problem at all. What virus scanner are you using, and when was it last updated?

There is nothing to resolve by Aerosoft. This is a typical false positive. Checked it with 3 different machines, each with a different scan engine: no problem at all. What virus scanner are you using, and when was it last updated?

I am just using Google Chromes default security.

Aaron G.

I am just using Google Chromes default security.

Aaron G.

I am running Malwarebytes Anti-Malware full version and its not mentioned Aerosoft website as being infected or downloaded anything dodgy, nor has IE:9 or Firefox.

Nor my Anti-Virus software.

It would however be nice to know where they get there information from.

I am running Malwarebytes Anti-Malware full version and its not mentioned Aerosoft website as being infected or downloaded anything dodgy, nor has IE:9 or Firefox.

Nor my Anti-Virus software.

It would however be nice to know where they get there information from.

Well I had it on the weekend, but today it is not showing up. Must have been fixed. And it said the aerosoft.de site. I don't know if that is your's.

Daniel