KSFO - Boxed Version FS2004

JohnT

Hi all,

Just received my boxed copy of this software.

Installed as per instructions, i.e as admin. At the end of the installation the launcher started up and in the library was KSFO.

But contrary to what the manual indicated, it had the message "Activation not required". So there is no means by which I can activate this scenery.

On starting FS9 and going to KSFO, i get a green message bar saying "Trial period for KSFO initiated".

Whats going on here?

Also, as I thought something had gone amiss on the installation. I decided to uninstall and try again. using program/Aerosft/KSFO uninstall my first instruction box came up in English, my second in German and my third in French, not exactly user friendly.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Regards JohnT

Hi again,

Despite misgivings as written above.

I have rebooted FS9, put myself at KSFO and have been sitting on the apron now for over half an hour. Initially waiting to see what happened when the "Trial period " ended. As yet everything appears to be working, confused, you bet I am.

Regards JohnT

• 2 months later...

I get the same thing on this scenery. Starting on the ground the trial period says it begins and ends, or if on approach I get the message and by the time im on the ground its "over", but there doesnt seem to be anything at the airport thats not working. More annoying than anything else, doesnt seem to affect functionality.

I get the same thing on this scenery. Starting on the ground the trial period says it begins and ends, or if on approach I get the message and by the time im on the ground its "over", but there doesnt seem to be anything at the airport thats not working. More annoying than anything else, doesnt seem to affect functionality.

Can you please write to support@aerosoft.com regarding this.