Cape Town

F4PhantomRAAF

This is my first post here.

I have been flight simming ever since I bought a copy of FS95 in New York Manhatten in 1996. In the last few years it has got really good! In fact I am still using FS2004.

I would like to suggest Cape Town for Aersoft to develop, as Table Top mountain and the impressive scenery of Cape Town, and outskirts, would be ideal to do with an airport scenery. Similar to what Aerosoft did with Gibraltar and Innsbruck, both of which I own.

I will continue to buy products from Aerosoft, they are outstanding and the support is amazing. Unlike some excellent payware companies that do not or can not provide updates etc, Aerosoft is doing a lot!

And I love how Aerosoft provides most sceneries as dual FS2004/FSX versions.

And I have a question. What other locations in Africa, and/or the world which has breathtaking views such as awesome Cape Town, which I have not visited in real life yet. Especially thos places which have not been made in flight simulator sceneries for MSFS.

Thanks

Daniel, from Perth, Western Australia

This is my first post here.

I have been flight simming ever since I bought a copy of FS95 in New York Manhatten in 1996. In the last few years it has got really good! In fact I am still using FS2004.

I would like to suggest Cape Town for Aersoft to develop, as Table Top mountain and the impressive scenery of Cape Town, and outskirts, would be ideal to do with an airport scenery. Similar to what Aerosoft did with Gibraltar and Innsbruck, both of which I own.

I will continue to buy products from Aerosoft, they are outstanding and the support is amazing. Unlike some excellent payware companies that do not or can not provide updates etc, Aerosoft is doing a lot!

And I love how Aerosoft provides most sceneries as dual FS2004/FSX versions.

And I have a question. What other locations in Africa, and/or the world which has breathtaking views such as awesome Cape Town, which I have not visited in real life yet. Especially thos places which have not been made in flight simulator sceneries for MSFS.

Thanks

Daniel, from Perth, Western Australia

Watch this video if you need convincing. Any of you that has seen Invictus with the 747-200 pass over the stadium, would love a Cape Town scenery. I loved that movie. Clint Eastwood is a great director as much a great actor.

Daniel