Small Query

skywreck

I purchased an AES credit pack for the first time in 2010 but never really got around to use this enhancement

at the time. So recently I decided to start using it and bought a second credit pack.

When I bought the first pack I assigned airports to it, but unfortunately I cannot remember which

airports I chose at the time and made the mistake of not noting them down. Is there any way I can find

out which airports I selected? In my case is not an easy job to find out using the scenery.cfg

because I have some 1600 addon sceneries which for obvious reasons are not all in my scenery.cfg file.

By the way tried AES yesterday on Heathrow and it was awesome.

Thanks

• Developer

Start AEShelp, go to the airport list, below the list you find an the right side a Button "Create Airportlist File", press it, then you have in the AES Folder file called "AES Airportlist.csv", which you can select with Excel (or other tools like that), there you can see colum with "Cedits used".

All Airports in the AES window, which are dark Green and have not 0 Credits need, are in FULL Mode and so there are credits used.

Thank you Oliver, did as instructed but could only find the airports assigned on the latest credit pack, (FrankfurtX, Heathrow V2) and Stansted X from the first credit pack.

The Excel spreasheet shows only the above as being in FULL Mode. Not sure if I missed something.

You know on that in AESHelp application, the Activate Airport Tab has a check box for "show only installed airports". This way you can see what AES shows you have installed that it supports and activate them. Now if AES shows fewer airports than you have installed that it supports - the scenery isn't installed correctly in FSX.