December 2011 Christmas Card Competiton

Hello Folks,

This month seeing as its Christmas etc we will be holding our Annual Christmas Card Competition instead of the monthly screenshot comp..

Your card needs to be of a card size picture and needs to have at least 1 Aerosoft distributed product included in a christmassy scene..(You must also name the product in your post)

You are allowed to photoshop/edit it as much as you like to achieve a nice scene.

There will be 3 prizes as we know the worlds economic climate is still just as bad as last year

1st Prize = 3 Download products of your choice.

2nd Prize = 2 Download products of your choice.

3rd Prize = 1 download product of your choice.

Entries need to be in by midnight 25th December, thats your midnight wherever you may be in the world

Remember folks you go to be in it to win it.

Oh yes here we go again. I still remember the last christmas card competition very well. There were some great entrys in it. I'm already exited from what to expect this time!

Guys, can you tell me which one is the best programm to edit my screenshots with? It has to be freeware of cause.

Oh yes here we go again. I still remember the last christmas card competition very well. There were some great entrys in it. I'm already exited from what to expect this time!

Guys, can you tell me which one is the best programm to edit my screenshots with? It has to be freeware of cause.

You can always use GIMP to edit images! Nothing like Photoshop but still freeware with a lot of possibilities.

So this competition is once again one of the most difficoult Competitions I've ever joined!

But here's my try!

post-42093-0-57658900-1322863559_thumb.j

Wish you all a merry christmas with Aerosoft Barcelona X and Lufthansa

Boeing 737-800w from PMDG Simulations and good luck to all of you!!

• Upvote 3

Here's my submission. I'd like to dedicate this card to all of our soldiers currently serving our country. My Christmas wish would be for them to all be home in time for the holidays.

I'm using the Aerosoft PBY Catalina.

If you look closely at the pictures I used to make this, you will notice some of the finer details I edited in Photoshop. The guy standing on top of the plane is wearing a Santa Claus hat. The guy standing on the left of the fuselage has his arm down instead of up. I got rid of the pilots in the cockpit. I added wreaths in two of the crew's hands. There were also a few other minor changes.

post-25312-0-04393600-1322878629_thumb.j

Merry Christmas,

Robert Schumacher

post-25312-0-55520000-1322878059_thumb.j

post-25312-0-38567000-1322878071_thumb.j

It should as Aerosoft are planning to publish it.

Aaron G.

yes it should, that's what I also thought. But as it isn't sold from them already it might be that they have their problems with this... It's just that I don't want to make a new screenshot for the case it's not accepted as it is much work to get something like this!

So we can use any product aerosoft sells even its from another company? This is where I was deeply confused.

Yes, everything which is distributed by Aerosoft. That means everything they sell, like the Wilco/Feelthere Embrear 195 for example.

It should as Aerosoft are planning to publish it.

Shaun's instructions state "at least 1 Aerosoft distributed product", and the NGX isn't currently distributed. You may use it in your card, provided you also show another Aerosoft product.

Shaun's instructions state "at least 1 Aerosoft distributed product", and the NGX isn't currently distributed. You may use it in your card, provided you also show another Aerosoft product.

ok thanks for clarifying. So I have to look for another product to use.