AES Config won't start

craigy

Hi

I have recently upgraded my operating system to windows 7 64bit. I have reloaded all the software and the scenery has been activated in AES. However, when I try to run AES config in FS9 and FSX, it doesn't connect to the running version of flights sim and the message instructs to close and open on an AES active airport. EGLL was light green ie active and aircraft is parked at the gate and brakes on, engines off etc. Any suggestions?

Rgds

Craig

• Developer

Did you start AESConfig via the Button in AESHelp or direct from the ..\AES Directory?

It is important on Win7, that the FS and the AESConfig runs in the same mode (normal or Administrator), otherwise Windows is blocking the communication.

When you start AESConfig via AESHelp Button, it will run in Admin-Mode, when the FS is started "Normal", you must start AESCONFIG.EXE direct, so that it runs also in "Normal-Mode".

• 1 month later...