Lufthansa pilot shows how it should be done....

• Aerosoft

A beautifully executed crosswind landing is always a pleasure to see. And this Lufthansa pilot certainly knew what he was doing. Note how he corrects a gust just before he flares. And he still nails the centerline.

">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="1280" height="720">

• Upvote 1

• Deputy Sheriffs

Experienced a similar landing when flying this year in February from Amsterdam to Trondheim with KLM approaching RWY 09. I could see the centerline from my seat in the rear part of an Embraer 190. Most challenging approach I ever experienced and my fingers got a little bit wet. :rolleyes:

But seemed to be not so unusual as most of the passengers (Norwegians) were totally relaxed.

Yeah those realworld pilots know how to do it :)

I had the pleasure to join the flightdeck at a flight to Frankfurt back in 2006 and it was really great to see them working really professional. Awesome video :)

What would a Lufthansa Pilot be if he would not do such nice landings.

Yes LH1711, you're exactly correct. No one ells is aware of such nice landing-skills.

Lufthansa!!!