CRS

Kjell Wennerholm

Hi! When I follow procedure and checklist and reach approach preparation I enter ILS/FREQ in MCDU RADNAV. Next step is "enter CRS". What is CRS? Where can I find this CRS number? I use FSX flight-planner but I can´t find anything named CRS. So.. What can I say.. I need your help.

Hi,

no problem :)

Course and Heading is basicly the same, however it is a bit more complex.

To get the correct course for the runway you can look at the map mode, sometimes Wikipedia or just set the runway designator, although it is not exact, but should be sufficient for simulation purposes.

Thank`s very much, Piper pilot an Shaun Fletcher! I going for a flight tomorrow, ESSA-EKCH:-). I have a small problem. When I try to do a ILS cat 3 auto land, the aircraft do not land it just passed over the runway (about 200 feet above) and i don`t know why. I have follow instruction step by step but still no landing at the spot. Is it the speed who makes me fail? I stay in the limit speed using the speed brake. Maybe I can use anchor and ropes from the cockpit widow to make a good touch down.

Thank`s very much, Piper pilot an Shaun Fletcher! I going for a flight tomorrow, ESSA-EKCH:-). I have a small problem. When I try to do a ILS cat 3 auto land, the aircraft do not land it just passed over the runway (about 200 feet above) and i don`t know why. I have follow instruction step by step but still no landing at the spot. Is it the speed who makes me fail? I stay in the limit speed using the speed brake. Maybe I can use anchor and ropes from the cockpit widow to make a good touch down.

Theres an Auto-Land tutorial for the Airbus in the download section of the forum, maybe you could try that,