Wilga X Crashing on load, only the default working!

Nyxx

Hi,

Wilga X installed (installed x2) but I have a problem it will not load or even preview any model but the default yellow one. UAC is off and this is the first aircraft I've had trouble with.

It loads OK if I load the default/first in list model(yellow) all other show as default in preview and crash fsx if I try to load.

I uninstalled and reinstalled but just the same.

Any ideas?

David Murden.

Hi,

Wilga X installed (installed x2) but I have a problem it will not load or even preview any model but the default yellow one. UAC is off and this is the first aircraft I've had trouble with.

It loads OK if I load the default/first in list model(yellow) all other show as default in preview and crash fsx if I try to load.

I uninstalled and reinstalled but just the same.

Any ideas?

David Murden.

Hi there

I have installed the update but I to am still getting FSX crashing when trying to fly the US version.

There is another odd thing happening. If I fly the Russian version first it all appears ok. Then when I fly the other versions –excluding the US version – the cockpit appears to change to the different versions but the external version stays as the Russian version. However if I fly another plane from the default FSX, then return back to the Wilga I can change between the various types-except the US version- until I select the Russian version then it stays with the external Russian version again. Any one else having these issues.

Regards

Stewart

Hand up or hand out?

Always difficult to find the dividing line - and I wasn't aware the obligation was on me to provide the solution, rather than the original poster to posit in the correct place, use the search engine and so leave the user time and forum space available for new and more exciting questions? Silly me.

But now you have the link, the solution, and the correct place to ask any further questions. Our work here is done! :)

Always difficult to find the dividing line - and I wasn't aware the obligation was on me to provide the solution, rather than the original poster to posit in the correct place, use the search engine and so leave the user time and forum space available for new and more exciting questions? Silly me.

You had no obligation to provide a solution or anything, but if you had spent your time it took to post twice in a more helpful and constructive manner instead of you normal self-righteous way you might have replied like Curtis did.

But now you have the link, the solution, and the correct place to ask any further questions. Our work here is done! :)

"Our work" lol, well it sure was no help from you Simon was it.

I didn't throw you a fish, I showed you how to fish. Frankly, that's far more help than anyone else in this topic (no offense intended to those who got out the toilet tissue and wiped).

You might have started by posting in the correct forum, negating the need to have it moved at administration time and trouble.

You might have utilised the search function to avoid repetitious posting.

You might even have just taken a few moments to look at the forum layout and use your common sense to discern where the problem might be discussed, and just looked there - it hasn't left the front page since first posted.

And finally, you might have used the time to apologise for the inappropriate choice in forum, the imposition on your fellow simmers, and now the rudeness to one who clearly DID provide you with guidance and assistance.

Clearly, there are many more lessons for you to learn. Not least of which would be completing a forum profile so we know whether we're dealing with a pre-pubescent, or someone who merely acts like one.

I've reviewed all your posts, and you have yet to provide any assistance to any other simmer. So please don't presume to lecture me.

You will lose. And look like a numpty.

Simon, get a life. Your a very sad self-righteous Man.

As for helping other simmer, if you got out more Simon, other forums... I made a flow chart for the PMDG 737 that was DL over 3000 times and my forum of choice is Orbx. Please don't go there..... please.

Your post above is a ramble, long winded version of your original. Showing perfectly your self-righteousness, you "numpty" lol.

I am out of here, back to the most wonderful friendy forums that I have 1700+ relies/post.

bye bye Simon,

PS:Don't bother with another long mindless ramble because I wont be reading it.