AES Airportrequest post only here! But please before posting read page 1 of this topic.

• 2 weeks later...

I originally requested this one and then retracted it as I found out the developer was making an all new version. However, this new version has been in development since 2006 and there is still no end in sight so I'm re-requesting Incheon, South Korea.

Type Winged City in the Avsim search engine.

http://library.avsim.net/sendfile.php?Loca...p;ImageID=54085

http://library.avsim.net/sendfile.php?Loca...p;ImageID=54086

http://library.avsim.net/sendfile.php?Loca...p;ImageID=54087

http://library.avsim.net/sendfile.php?Loca...p;ImageID=54088

Samedan St.Moritz (LSZS) in the Swiss Alps.

This is the highest airport in Europe and one of the most beautiful mountain aerodromes.

Although it lies in the heart of the Alps, there are regular turboprop and jet services (mostly bizjests).

There is a very nice freeware scenery by Andreas Hegi available at the AVSIM library.

It is available in 2 versions: for the default scenery and for Switzerland Professional.

samedan02_resize.jpg

Here's the link: http://library.avsim.net/search.php?Search...&CatID=root

I've just made a thrilling hop there from Innsbruck. What a scenic approach! :blink:

Best regards,

Rafal

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Belgrade Airport - LYBE

http://www.scgvacc.net/download/scenery/LYBE_v_3.1.zip

Tivat Airport - LYTV

http://www.scgvacc.net/download/lytv_beta.zip

Both are very good freeware.

blueprint doesn't do AES

Dear Sir,

The reason we have chosen to develop ---- is that we like the airport.

Making well over 100000 US$ a year, we can afford to chose any airport we

damn chose. And, by the way, the fact that your favorite is AES

compatible means absolutely NOTHING to me! If I needed your business, I

would care about your emails. Fortunately, I do not!

Thank you,

BluePrint Simulations

• Developer
blueprint doesn't do AES

Nice guy of blueprint, very friendly to the customers. Makes me not very optimistic for a good cooperation. I don't like people, who talk like this with customers, when he say in otherhand that they bring him the money.

Hi Oliver ,

any chance to do

Belgrade Airport - LYBE

http://www.scgvacc.net/download/scenery/LYBE_v_3.1.zip

Tivat Airport - LYTV

http://www.scgvacc.net/download/lytv_beta.zip

there is not to much work to do on LYTV, there are no gates and no push back trucks , just parking positions ,so basicly you need to do just stairs

25.jpg

and LYBE

29.jpg

Best regards ,

• Upvote 1

Nice guy of blueprint, very friendly to the customers. Makes me not very optimistic for a good cooperation. I don't like people, who talk like this with customers, when he say in otherhand that they bring him the money.

I agree with you Oliver and I don't think their airports should be AES'ed (I apologize beforehand for Blueprints fans). Customer service is very important, a simple "NO" is enough, you don't have to be cocky about your revenue :angry:

Other sceneries makers both free and $$$ are trying to have their products AES'ed due to the demand from the market (i.e. customers) ;)

I wonder how they'll react if their current customers starts a thread with over 100 posts requesting for their airports to be AES'ed :lol:

I'm no marketing or customer service genius.....but this is all I have to say to Blueprint's Sales+Marketing+Customer Service

Good & Detailed Scenery = Customer $$$ (I'm sure you have no problem there) ; High Sales Volume = $$$ (Your Customer Service Office (CSO) has pointed this out) ; Good Customer Service = Happy Customer + higher chance of word-of-mouth marketing (THIS IS YOUR MAIN PROBLEM, please me a little more POLITE to you customers)

I have never experience this @ Aerosoft (and hope that'll continue ;) ) which is why I'm happy....very happy in fact.....what's a better word (gotta get myself a thesaurus :lol: )

I did ask Oliver if there's any chance of Blueprint's products being AES'ed sometime ago......looking at the current response from their CSO.......I'm glad I didn't purchase their product

Oliver,

I suspect the entire story is not being told here. The Blueprint response certainly seems harsh on surface and something clearly made them angry. We have not seen the initial communication that he is responding to and I think it prudent to reserve judgment until we do. Personally, I have contacted Blueprint on occasion and found their customer service to be prompt, helpful and very polite...

The response Blueprint provided makes me wonder if something along the lines of " hey, work with AES and it will make your scenery a lot better and you'll make more money" was sent to them, or even worse" me and my friends won't buy your products unless they are AES compatible." These would be similar to the postings some members are making here. Like the ones that say they're banning Gary's UK 2000 products until he works with you. That will be their loss by the way. Those are excellent packages and would be even better with AES, but I doubt Gary would be impressed with some of the comments on this forum and certainly not swayed towards the positive. If I was the Blueprint rep or Gary Summons my reply would be much harsher than what was sent to Kyle Joseph after reading some of the stuff on this forum.

After all, the goal is have as many airports as possible optimized with AES. That way we can have our sim fun and you, Mathijs and the like can continue to enjoy the well deserved financial rewards of your labor. When a developer says "no" Aerosoft can either allow members to post childish rebukes, or you can look further for ways to cooperate with the developers that don't yet see the possibilities. The latter is what good marketing people do...

Blueprint and UK2000 are the only two major developers that don't yet work with AES (that I know of anyway). I, for one, can only hope those doors aren't shut entirely.

Kind regards,

-Russ

• Developer
Oliver,

I suspect the entire story is not being told here. The Blueprint response certainly seems harsh on surface and something clearly made them angry. We have not seen the initial communication that he is responding to and I think it prudent to reserve judgment until we do. Personally, I have contacted Blueprint on occasion and found their customer service to be prompt, helpful and very polite...

The response Blueprint provided makes me wonder if something along the lines of " hey, work with AES and it will make your scenery a lot better and you'll make more money" was sent to them, or even worse" me and my friends won't buy your products unless they are AES compatible." These would be similar to the postings some members are making here. Like the ones that say they're banning Gary's UK 2000 products until he works with you. That will be their loss by the way. Those are excellent packages and would be even better with AES, but I doubt Gary would be impressed with some of the comments on this forum and certainly not swayed towards the positive. If I was the Blueprint rep or Gary Summons my reply would be much harsher than what was sent to Kyle Joseph after reading some of the stuff on this forum.

After all, the goal is have as many airports as possible optimized with AES. That way we can have our sim fun and you, Mathijs and the like can continue to enjoy the well deserved financial rewards of your labor. When a developer says "no" Aerosoft can either allow members to post childish rebukes, or you can look further for ways to cooperate with the developers that don't yet see the possibilities. The latter is what good marketing people do...

Blueprint and UK2000 are the only two major developers that don't yet work with AES (that I know of anyway). I, for one, can only hope those doors aren't shut entirely.

Kind regards,

-Russ

Hi,

that's possible, but the statements they has posted on his homepage ( http://www.blueprintsimulations.com/ ) says me, that they don't understand, that the response and requests of customers are maybe sometimes boring, but they are the input the developers needs to bring there products forward. It does not help to answer angry in this cases, maybe you can explain why you are not interessed, but never say to a customer "I do what I want and what you want is not for interest". That makes no sense.

I have check one of there airports and AES is not possible there until they make some minor changes (seperate jetways from terminal model, remove some vehicles). Aerosoft tries now to get in contact with one of the developers to check, if the statements the have done are still the "offical" policy. I am allways open to cooperate with the developer teams, but when they don't want I will not push them (like Gary).

Personally I don't see any future with Blueprint sceneries being AES'd.

The developer(s) clearly have an "I'll do what I want" attitude.

And they are not very smart in a business sense.

Case in point.

4 new sceneries are listed in the works.

I gladly accept Montreal (We always need more Canadian Airports)

Orlando, Yes Cloud 9 shot themselves in the foot when they decided to make a FSX only version.

But again it's a welcomed addition.

Now, I don't understand the next 2.

CYYZ Toronto?

Already a great freeware version available, which is AES, supported.

So who would pay for scenery that is not, even if you don't care for AES (yes, I've heard of some who don't)?

KORD Chicago O'Hare?

This to me is just a waste of time & resources.

Having some of their add-ons, I can tell you there addition to O'Hare couldn't touch FSdreamteams with a 100' pole.

But again this is the I won't listen to customer opinions. I'll do what I want! Attitude.

Or am I wrong?

I'm just a guy with money to spend on scenery I enjoy.

Cheers

Hi Oliver, many chance to insert AES into the Lamezia's scenery?

ICAO:LICA

IATA:SUF

Lamezia airport is locate in south part of Italy, a secondary hub of Airberlin; the scenery in FS is very detailed and there is also the photoreal of full area...i paste many screens

Regards ;)

Ah the scenery can be downloaded by avsim, file name : lica.zip

1708291219072109.jpg

1709151219072155.jpg

1710131219072213.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Hi,

It would be great if you added Colin Penney's Maurituis (FIMP) airport, as i would love to actually dock at the gate :D

Avsim:- mauritius_and_rodrigues.zip

Many Thanks,

Harer

• 3 weeks later...

The latest rednition of Beijing Capital ZBAAv1.1 by William Morgan of FRF Studio.

Available to download at http://www.frfstudio.com/ZBAAv1-1.html

ZBAAv11.jpg

PEKM.jpg

Of course it is freeware, so by no means is it the quality of FSDT, FT, FlightScenery or Aerosoft.

But it is the best rendition of the Beijing airport currently available.

The author claims it is a precise version made according to charts and with use of real world photos for reference.

I'm sure a lot of simmers would love to fly to China and I don't think anyone is working on any professional version of ZBAA.

Best regards,

Rafal

• Upvote 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I made the mistake of buying a Blueprint scenery once...NEVER again Its only just better than most freeware, in fact I have seen far better freeware. I wouldn't buy it if again if it had AES either. Any one that would rather fly into Crap payware such as this rather than an AES airport is using the wrong fourm. Slow frame rates.. crappy textures...just Nasty wast of memory.........YUCHHHH

I am up for KSLC from Gary Widup . . . http://www.avsim.com/hangar/utils/gwidup/ excellent freeware airport and used a lot by DVA and is an active mountain west airport. . . Gary is a great guy to work with . . and his sceneries are excellent.

Joe

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...