Missing SID/STAR

MortenS

Hi, I just realised my version of FSC 9 is missing the SID/STAR for NWWM. I know they exists because I found them here: https://www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr/aip/enligne/PDF_AIPparSSection/AIP%20PAC-N/AD/2/1113_AD-2.NWWM.pdf#page=2

But since I've not updated my SID/STAR data I'm not sure if these were published when FSC9 was released. So can anybody confirm or dismiss that NWWM SID/STAR is missing in FSC9?

Morten Straus

• Deputy Sheriffs

Morten, they are still not there (using AIRAC 1110). The problem ist not FSC but Navigraph that delivers the necessary data. And Navigraph only releases the data for areas, their professional customers ask for. So best solution is to ask Navigraph, whether they have any plans for Noumea.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks, Otto. For some reason I didn't get notifyed when you posted.

I guessed it was Navigraph, but if this is how they operate, I don't think there's any point in bothering. My guess is that I'll never visit this airport ever again anyway.

Thanks, Otto. For some reason I didn't get notifyed when you posted.

I guessed it was Navigraph, but if this is how they operate, I don't think there's any point in bothering. My guess is that I'll never visit this airport ever again anyway.

You can add your own, it should be documented in FSC.

• Deputy Sheriffs

You can add your own, it should be documented in FSC.

That's not correct! You can not add or modify SIDs/STARs, see english manual page 44. You can only use custom Waypoints.

That's not correct! You can not add or modify SIDs/STARs, see english manual page 44. You can only use custom Waypoints.

This is what I am, referring too, "create and reload route segments for departure, arrival, and enroute!

"

However, if your departure or arrival airport does not have a SID or STAR listed in the database, you can nevertheless define (and save for later use) your own departure and/or arrival route. How this is done is explained in details in the section on route segments.

So technically you can add your own.

• Upvote 1