Antarctica rocks

antoinebacker

Only a few short hops from the main bases but I already know this scenery project is one of the finest I have ever seen. On the bases the attention to detail is seriously fine and as soon as you get some altitude the surrounding is overpowering. I was afraid the long distances between bases would be an issue but As long as you hug the coast line you go from one killer view to the next.

Get it. Or at least consider it.

• Aerosoft

Thanks.

This is a project that took over a year to complete because of the many difficulties Sascha encountered. But he did a remarkable job. I have had little time to fly it myself but am at this moment circling Mount Erebus and I agree, the views are something to behold.

Over the many years of Flightsimming.....(Started with FS3)...... there have been some really great projects that shine far and above the others. Folks......this is one of those projects that are a must buy if you're interested in the Antartica!!!

Wonderful job fella's......I know many long grueling hours go into projects of this magnitude and your dedication and attention to detail have really paid off!!!!!! Hat's off to Aerosoft and your remarkable team!! Many....MANY Thanks for a job very well done.

Now.....back to flying. (smile)

Cheers,

• Upvote 1

Now.....back to flying. (smile)

Yes, better do that. There's more to explore than can be done on a single weekend.

But anyway: THANK YOU. That's good to hear and saves my day.

Bests,

Sascha

Yes, better do that. There's more to explore than can be done on a single weekend.

But anyway: THANK YOU. That's good to hear and saves my day.

Bests,

Sascha

You're correct there Sascha....(smile) Unfortunately, I have some real world paperwork to do this weekend and this package has been just the ticket. I use the company lap-top for work which frees up my FSX computer.....so I've been flying (sight-seeing) for about 30-50 minutes.......landing on the German ice breaker, shutting down and just letting the scenery roll by while I do paperwork. An hour or so later (break time).....take off and sight-see a while longer.

Little did you know.......You've not only provided a great FS package.......but also have helped greatly to my mental health. (Smile........I hate paperwork!!!!!)

Thanks again Sascha!!!!!

Cheers,