Is an update of AES NG possible to so the statues of it?

nickac1092

• Deputy Sheriffs

Im just curious....

Your question does not make sense in English.

Does it have something to do with the PMDG NGX? If so, no update is needed, as you set AES to line up with the nosewheel, cabin and cargo doors using AESConfig. I've used the NGx with AES since the day the NGX was released with no issues.

I think he means the next generation of AES, referring to the sticked topic Oliver made some time ago... If you look at the FS2004 screens of Anchorage you will notice some new AES vehicles there, I think these come from the new AES version ;)

• Deputy Sheriffs

Its as good a guess as mine. I couldn't make out whether NG was a incomplete reference to the NGX or something else. I couldn't figure out the "statues" part either. I hope the OP clears it up so he can get his answer.

Even if it was Oliver always keeps us sitting on the edge of our seat waiting to hit the button for more credits with every new release...

Oliver is very similar to PMDG, we will get a date as he is uploading it to the servers for approval ;)

I don't remember in which post it was mentioned so I might be wrong about this but I think Oliver is gonna add some of the new vehicle models for the next update version coming up Oliver I'm I right about this? I know your still working on other programing features which are more difficult to develop for aes ng.