Carenado Piper Cherokee paint kit

edwinb77

Hi,

I bought the Piper Cherokee yesterday in the shop, but can't find the paint kit anywhere.

Is there a paint kit at all, and if yes, where can i get it from?

Thanks!

Best regards,

Edwin

Guest Hodge001

Hi Edwin

While I don’t have this particular Carenado offering all I can tell you that Carenado have never to my knowledge released any paintkits for any of their aircraft, they do however usually include a pure white aircraft colour scheme from which with the right graphics software you can make a repint kit of your own, it must be able to handle layers and preferably also have a multiply blend mode for those layers, it's a bit of a bind but it's perfectly possible to do.

Not exactly what you were probably looking for, but I hope it's of some use.

Jim Hodkinson

a short time later

Hi again Edwin

Something about this repaint kit was bugging me, then I remembered, this particular Carenado aircraft does not come with a pure white colour scheme so making your own paintkit could be difficult, but all is not lost, if you do a search on Avsim with the words "Carenado Cherokee" you will get approximately four or five pages of downloads and amoungst those you will find a blank texture file set for using as a repaint template.

I hope this helps out a little bit better.

Jim Hodkinson