AnchorageX hangs at 6% when loading in FSX?

bank777

Okay

I just deleted and reinstalled AnchorageX and I still have the problem? It's only when I select PANC under the Select Airport Tab. The only thing I noticed when Installing was the fact that it took longer then normal time to install 3-4mins.

Hello;

Try turning off some of the features for the airport.and see if Fsx loads any quicker.Amd,what type of system are you running Fsx in,and make sure that you are running Fsx as the Administrator,

Mark

Okay

I just deleted and reinstalled AnchorageX and I still have the problem? It's only when I select PANC under the Select Airport Tab. The only thing I noticed when Installing was the fact that it took longer then normal time to install 3-4mins.

Try backing up your fsx.cfg to a safe location and then delete the original and allow FSX to write a new one on restart.

Hello;

Try turning off some of the features for the airport.and see if Fsx loads any quicker.Amd,what type of system are you running Fsx in,and make sure that you are running Fsx as the Administrator,

Mark

Not sure how to turn down anything when the only option when installing it ask you if you have other UTX products installed? After that I'm just selecting it from the SELECT AIRPORT list and that's where it's hanging at 6%.

Hi Bank777

Do you have Ultimate Alaska (UT product)? If so i had the same problem every time i loaded Anchorage (default not aerosoft airport), even if i selected a nearby airport the computer took ages to load the scenery. My computer it is not to powerful.

I have to lower the impact of Ultimate Alaska in the Anchorage zone to get an almost decent frame rate and normal load times.

Best regards