Sales for European customers only ?

scottb613

Monr''n Folks,

Someone over at AVSIM mentioned a Wilco sale that is on the European site only of Aerosoft... Is there anyway you can make that available on the US site as well - I didn't see any menTion of it...

Regards,

Scott

Hi Shaun,

Thanks for the pointer... I purchased the EMB-170/190 package but I couldn't seem to remove VAT from the order - so I had to pay it... I guess there is no way to have that credited ??? In addtion - the package I really wanted was the EMB-135/145 - however - that one didn't seem to have an option to "download"... Could that have been an oversight ??? Would there be any way to get the "download" version for that price - as I'll gladly buy that one as well...

Regards,

Scott

Hi Shaun,

Thanks for the pointer... I purchased the EMB-170/190 package but I couldn't seem to remove VAT from the order - so I had to pay it... I guess there is no way to have that credited ??? In addtion - the package I really wanted was the EMB-135/145 - however - that one didn't seem to have an option to "download"... Could that have been an oversight ??? Would there be any way to get the "download" version for that price - as I'll gladly buy that one as well...

Regards,

Scott

Hello Scott,

If your outside the EU you shouldn't pay any VAT. If there is no download option that normally means its boxed only.