HELP!! problem whit airbus X FSX

LAN787A320

Hello guys, well I love Airbus X, but I can't fly with it becouse in a random moment in my fly the panels are flozen, this include autopilot, MCDU, ect... all!!! and other times, fsx send me an error saying "your computer isn't aviable to run this aplication, please select other settings". Please help me, I have a Samsung Notebook, Windonw 7 Home, Nvidia 310M, original FSX, original Airbus x and other original add ons, iCore i3, 4GB, 32Bits.

thank you to all, please help, thanks!!!

"your computer isn't aviable to run this aplication, please select other settings". I have a Samsung Notebook, Windonw 7 Home, Nvidia 310M, original FSX, original Airbus x and other original add ons, iCore i3, 4GB, 32Bits.

Could you post your FSX-settings here?

yes, the airbus x is original I didn't download anything

my settings of FSX:

- I tryed to put the settings in medium but ultra hight- custom and low or other is the same problem

- graphics: ultra hight

-plane ultra hight

-scenery: all the left part in medium and the right one at the maximium

- weather: hight

- traffic: none (I use IVAO so the traffic is not important for me)

thank you to help me :)

Tell us something about your computer (OS, hardware sopecifications....)

The OP posted the following:

"I have a Samsung Notebook, Windonw 7 Home, Nvidia 310M, original FSX, original Airbus x and other original add ons, iCore i3, 4GB, 32Bits."

To LAN787A320,

FSX is a graphically intensive program and one needs all the horsepower he/she could get. Even though you are running with sliders to the left there probably isn't much headroom for your processor and video card to give a good enough representation of the sim while running background programs that Windows7 and FSX require anyway.

The best way to get FSX to run properly while not receiving error messages from Windows would probably mean installing FSX onto a PC in its default location, updating to SP2 and then finally installing your addons. And yes, Windows 7 Ultimate x64 is probably the best solution.

I have referenced my system and I can run with all sliders to the right except for Autogen Density which I have set to Dense and my framerates are locked at 30FPS but they dip to 14 when I am on the ground at most airports.

ASUS P8Z68 Deluxe LGA1155 - Intel Core i7 2600K @ 4.8 GHz - G. Skill Ripjaw 2X4Gb 1600 9-9-9-24 2N - eVGA 570 GTX Superclocked - WD Caviar Black 2Tb HD - Intel 311 Series 20 Gb SSD cache with IRST - Corsair Cooling Hydro H80 - Windows 7 Ultimate x64

And here are the addons that I use:

Terrain Mesh - FSGlobal 2010, FSGlobal The Americas, FSGobal Europe and Africa

Landclass - Cloud9 EU, Scenery Tech North America

Scenery - GEX North America, GEX Europe, GEX Africa & Middle East, GEX Atlantic Tropics & Pacific, Orbx FTX PNW, Orbx FTX YMML, REX, UTX USA, UTX Canada, UTX Europe

Applications - Aivlasfoft Electronic Flight Bag, ASE, FS2Crew, FSBuild, FSInn, TopCat Fuel Planner,Ultimate Traffic 2

Airports - CYYJ by Don Grovestein (Freeware), CYVR by Nigel Grant (Freeware), Aerosoft London Hdeathrow X, FSDreamteam KDFW/KJFK/KORD

Aircraft - Captain Sim 707/757/767, PMDG 747/JS41/MD11/NGX

NaviGraph AIRAC's

System Unification and service by FS-GS

• Deputy Sheriffs

Sorry, I didn't see his specs.

But here you're totally wrong:

The best way to get FSX to run properly while not receiving error messages from Windows would probably mean installing FSX onto a PC in its default location,...

It's common sense, that installing FSX to the default path under Windows 7 can cause serious problems due to the way it handles this folder. Best way is to install it to any other place like c:\FSX, or even better on a 2nd disk.

Interesting to know would be something about the memory of the graphic chip. As I know the 310M can have its own (dedicated) memory, but also shared memory taken away from the RAM. In this case the hardware might just run out of memory and get below the minimum system requirements.

Okay, I'll bite... My common sense tells me that each of my addons install into the default C:\Microsoft Flight Simulator X folder or C:\Program FIles\X86, again these are the default locations as designed by the developers.

I have zero issues with my installation, as a matter of fact installing outside of the default location you are asking for trouble. If one takes the time to figure out the nuances of Windows 7 x64 and how to properly use it there shouldn't be any need to install outside the default location.

I have yet to see any ReadMe from any developer that instructs us to install FSX and the addons into a custom location.