Problem with VFR London X

gerbfly

Hello everyone,

Since I installed VFR London X including EGLC (version 1.30), I am having a problem with my enviromental scenery (see attachment).

I did several re-installs and put it up and down in the scenery libary but it doesn't seem to help.

It's a really anoying problem and I hope someone knows how to solve it.

Sincerely,

Gerben

post-33935-0-86483700-1321721385_thumb.j

post-33935-0-05053900-1321721406_thumb.j

I just managed to solve the problem. I had to give VFR London a lower priority in the scenery libary than Ultimate Terrain X Europe.

Then I disabled 'UT exclusions for default scenery'. The problem was fixed.

VFR London X is a beautifull product and I appreaciate it very much!

Gerben

I have a similar problem.. Not any buildings display at EGLC (London City), and the only thing I see on the ground, is pretty much a mesh of grey color..

I haven't got any product like "Ultimate Terrain" installed, or anything. Only the London VFR package with the city airport integrated..

It's not really a VFR London issue. I have found UTX to be problematic and sometimes it goes weird. Never thought about moving the scenery priority.

When this happens I usually exit FSX, disable UTX, run FSX, close then enable UTX again and all is back to normal.

I guess at some point the texture cache get corrupt or something.

Anyway, thanks for the tip.

I have a similar problem.. Not any buildings display at EGLC (London City), and the only thing I see on the ground, is pretty much a mesh of grey color..

I haven't got any product like "Ultimate Terrain" installed, or anything. Only the London VFR package with the city airport integrated..

Are you using DX10 preview?

If so, don't :)