Fatal error african airstrip

papouns

Hello,

sorry for my english!

I have reinstalled African airstrip adventures. At the end of this installation, the message "error with edit fs categories.xml. The mission is not aviable." appear.

And when I try to open the mission, FSX stop.

To you have a solution?

Thank you very much

Best regards

Philippe

The fs categories.xml error should not prevent the mission from running. This error appears on some systems and only might lead to the Aerosoft banner not being shown above the mission description when you go to the briefing page of the mission (in the missions UI).

If you have a crash to desktop loading the mission reinstall the AAA. If you keep getting a crash, try to load some of the free flights in the area, do you still get a crash? Then it's probably related to a memory or graphics issue, try to redue your grahphics settings in this case (see manual for help).

Hello,

the message with FScategories.xml appear before the end of the installation. I had verified and this file contain only one caractère (a little square).

Thanks for your response.

Best regards

Philippe

I have change my graphics settings but its the same. I think that it's not a problem of settings.

But why the message the message: "error with edit fs categories.xml. The mission is not aviable." at the end of the installation. Perhaps exists a conflict with an other file?

I have load a free fly, its OK. All the planes are also ready.

Thank you for your reply. I had fly with AAA and it's was very nice. I wish to do these missions again.

Best regards

The error does not affect the mission, it only affects the banner in the mission briefing. The mission itself should run fine.

If it doesn't it is most likely related to a missing aircraft. See this thread for more information about this: http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php/topic/26895-aaa-tipstricks/

Hello,

I can open the missions (ex: AAA- Borana) but I don't have the popup to have communication with HQ.

How is it possible to connect me with HQ in mission? The order with brakes has no effect.

Thanks

Best regards