Trondheim X and Nordic Scenic X Patch

garydpoole

Hello

The manual that is supplied with Trondheim X mentions that a patch has been created that allows compatibility between Trondheim X and Norway Scenic X, but fails to provide a link to its location.

Hence, is this patch available and if so, could someone please point me in its direction ?

Many thanks

Hello The manual that is supplied with Trondheim X mentions that a patch has been created that allows compatibility between Trondheim X and Norway Scenic X, but fails to provide a link to its location. Hence, is this patch available and if so, could someone please point me in its direction ? Many thanks

The link is in the manual at the section mentioned page 9.

The link is in the manual at the section mentioned page 9.

Unless I'm mistaken, isn't that just the link to download Norway Scenic X itself - not the Trondheim patch mentioned in the manual ?

As it says in the manual is that the patch is included in the final release of Værnes X. Norway Scenic X is an old file that is replaced by a newer one today, although you still need part of the old one to make it work. NSX II is the name of the new file and it is made compatibel with UTX Europe so it makes both landclasses, coastlines, rivers and roads represented in a more realistic way. This file is not ready yet, still in beta, but you can download it here: http://www.flightsim.no/fsno/filbibliotek/fsx/scenery/europa/norge/1430.html

The new path to Norway Scenic X is here: http://www.flightsim.no/fsno/filbibliotek/fsx/scenery/europa/norge/24.html

You need to read the documentation carefully. It is very important that the priority in scenery manager is correctly setup and how you split up the two different files and use the correct files.

While we are in on Værnes X, can someone please tell me why the altitude of the scenery is wrong?

The real elevation is 56ft, while in Aerosoft Værnes X its around 20ft. This caueses problems on MP and VATSIM, showing traffic that does not have Værnes X, hover above the field.

While we are in on Værnes X, can someone please tell me why the altitude of the scenery is wrong?

The real elevation is 56ft, while in Aerosoft Værnes X its around 20ft. This caueses problems on MP and VATSIM, showing traffic that does not have Værnes X, hover above the field.

I see that the sim charts I have have the elevation down as 17 Feet.

The conclusion is it has a sloped runway, 17 feet at one end and 56 at the other.

It sound very much in my ears, 12m (39feet) slope!!! If you look at navigraph map, elevation at RW09 are 17m (17m=56feet!!!). Something must be wrong somewhere...!!! Maybe check this with someone that works there or something..

Brgds

Stein-Ove

It sound very much in my ears, 12m (39feet) slope!!! If you look at navigraph map, elevation at RW09 are 17m (17m=56feet!!!). Something must be wrong somewhere...!!! Maybe check this with someone that works there or something..

Brgds

Stein-Ove

On the chart it says all elevations in feet.