Questions about manual

tup61

I noticed the manual that comes with version 1.03a has some changes and additions, so I wanted to print it all. Now I noticed that in the Introduction pdf some pages are (sort of) missing and some pages are a bit empty...

- The manual starts with 1.2. Where is 1.1...?

- 1.3 Installation is empty part from '1.3 Installation'

- (Small error: there are two 1.4.3 chapters)

- (Small error: there are two 1.5.2 chapters)

- Where is 1.6.1...? The page where 1.6 starts is empty apart from the '1.6 Preflight'

- Where is 1.7.1...? The page where 1.7 starts is empty apart from the '1.7 Maintainance'

I don't suppose I will get an answer to my questions, just as I don't get answers to my other posts (hint hint...!), but well... you never know...

I could give you answers, as I know exactly what you've done... but i don't feel like it.

I suspect your new friends over at `wherever it is` you think you are going to get prompt and correct advice from will be able to help.

Not.

? :eyepop_s:

Because I didn't get answers to my questions on this forum, I also posted them at Avsim, where I also sort of made clear the support over here isn't the 24/7 support Aerosoft's advertises. I wasn't talking about Snave's posts, obviously, because he was trying to be helpful, but I was talking about Aerosoft. I mainly mentioned that to prevent people from simply saying that I should ask all that here, because I already did, but also mentioned it because I was getting a bit annoyed that no one from Aerosoft reacts to my questions, while this IS the official support forum! They say on their support site that this forum is the quickest way to get help...

Anyway, Snave took that a bit personal, which is a real shame because I have to admit I sort of like his way of doing what he does and my remarks weren't meant for him: he tried to help after all. I don't know what his problem with Avsim is. And btw those aren't 'new friends' because that account was registered in 2006 and I have over 2000 posts there.

Funny thing however is that within no time I was helped over there to find an answer to one of my problems... Within 11 minutes I was given some advice that helped me out in the end (concerning the problems with weights). So I am glad I went to Avsim for advice. ;)

Because I didn't get answers to my questions on this forum, I also posted them at Avsim, where I also sort of made clear the support over here isn't the 24/7 support Aerosoft's advertises. I wasn't talking about Snave's posts, obviously, because he was trying to be helpful, but I was talking about Aerosoft. I mainly mentioned that to prevent people from simply saying that I should ask all that here, because I already did, but also mentioned it because I was getting a bit annoyed that no one from Aerosoft reacts to my questions, while this IS the official support forum! They say on their support site that this forum is the quickest way to get help...

Anyway, Snave took that a bit personal, which is a real shame because I have to admit I sort of like his way of doing what he does and my remarks weren't meant for him: he tried to help after all. I don't know what his problem with Avsim is. And btw those aren't 'new friends' because that account was registered in 2006 and I have over 2000 posts there.

Funny thing however is that within no time I was helped over there to find an answer to one of my problems... Within 11 minutes I was given some advice that helped me out in the end (concerning the problems with weights). So I am glad I went to Avsim for advice. ;)

see my post aswell...;) "some oil and engine explanaisons..."

Marcel Felde is a very busy person... but the patches are coming and solving the problems -> for me, i have no complains at all

maybe the "oil door & oil refill" problem;) what is hurt, that it seems nobody gives a ###### to at least test it ,or give some hints other than Snave

Snave is a great guy.. very helpful mind

,but i hope he not the only one here who has any part to the "katana4x support"

time to time i bump my topity, and hope that Marcel will answer... but it's really not a big deal;) the Katana4X already worthed it every euros....