MA Frankfurt - new runway, new update!

Shaun Fletcher

An update for Mega Airport Frankfurt is waiting for you in our support database. As of the 21st October 2011 Frankfurt has taken the new north-westerly runway 07L/25R into service. The new aerial images in high resolution from the 1st Sept. 2011 for the airport will be the foundation of the complete new version of Mega Airport Frankfurt which is in progress. To make sure that all users of MA Frankfurt can use the new runway until the airports completion, we have made this temporary update for MAF 2008 available. Please note: The latest version of MAF needs to be installed for this update!

[support-database] [Product page]

Neww.jpg

This has been on the support database for some time, or is this an updated version of the update, so to speak?

I downloaded this some time ago now, when it was initially announced as being available...

Andrew

An update for Mega Airport Frankfurt is waiting for you in our support database. As of the 21st October 2011 Frankfurt has taken the new north-westerly runway 07L/25R into service. The new aerial images in high resolution from the 1st Sept. 2011 for the airport will be the foundation of the complete new version of Mega Airport Frankfurt which is in progress. To make sure that all users of MA Frankfurt can use the new runway until the airports completion, we have made this temporary update for MAF 2008 available. Please note: The latest version of MAF needs to be installed for this update!

[support-database] [Product page]

Neww.jpg

I am sorry but I donot see an update for MAF 2008 in your database!? I have the boxed version and use FSX.

Many thanks for your help

Peter

First Off thanks that was fast by development standards, I have resently dowloaded the update for the new runway for FS9 ( the only one which now avliable). The dowload was flaged by my anti-virus( which I need ro get up and running agian) as harmful but I install it any way and there is only light and Incomplete runway withno texture. Help ME!!!!

Hi Shaun

In FSX all fine.

My problems is now in fs9.I can't remove from fs9 (win 7 control panel program .....)the Frankfurt scenery,so,in chosing aerport appears "do not use ID EDER!"" I 've made the same procedure you have suggested,but in fs9 after update I 've lost airport scenery.

Thanks for help

Ugo

Hello Ugo,

Whats the problem with it, you can remove it manually by removing the entry for it in the FS9 ceenry library and then remove the EDDF folder in the FS9 Aerosoft folder.

Hello,

No Shaun, not work. and I can't complete the installation becouse off the Aerosoft's installer got stuck at the end.

What appen's?

Hello,

No Shaun, not work. and I can't complete the installation becouse off the Aerosoft's installer got stuck at the end.

What appen's?

Did you check the FS Aerosoft folder to see if it has actually been installed, if so then try adding it manually to the scenery library.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Developer

I do not see this update within my support page. Currently have FrankfurtX v3.20.

Yes, because you have the very old Frankfurt Version (2005), this update is only for the actual Version MAF X (2008)

• 4 weeks later...

Hi

It is bery complicated where to buy the scenery with the possibility with a later update. You have simmarket, flightsimstore and aerosoft shop. All these sceneries are on the same stage? All of them have the possibility of a later update?

harpsi

Hello, I bought the latest download version of MAF (fs9-2.01) and now, I want to update new runway, but I cant find it at support page, there is nothing about MAF...

Can you please give me an advice, what should i do? thanks.

Sorry for this post... I just didnt realize, that i had to ADD my product for support... :) I'm sorry...

• 2 months later...

Hello

I am confused here. Can I just check I have the MA Frankfurt 2008 ver 3.1 for FS9 does that mean there is an update to add the new runway or not.

Is the taxiways signs a seperate update yet to be completed?

If so I hvae registered my version of MAF2008 but I see no update in the support page. other than service pack1 which I am sure is not for my version.

Can some one please tell me I am correct or where I can find this update to add the new runway.

Many thanks

Craig

"Owners of the previous Frankfurt scenery for FS2004 (Download and Box-Version) have the opportunity to use our cost-saving update service for the Download-Version. You will be offered the update price of 14.95 € when you insert your serial code of the FS2004 version (both boxed and download during the order process (above the Payment method)"

I have the FSX/FS9 V1.01 on CD and when I insert the reg key I get this answer:

" Aerosoft - Mega Airport Frankfurt: Product confirmation failure! You'll be charged the normal price!"

Why do I have to pay full price?

Regards Hakan

• 3 weeks later...

I have got the temporary update to version 1.05 for MAF 2008 until the new Frankfurt comes out (I expect in some time) and it runs fine. Just to let you know the update installes the new runway but it is in default FSX texture even though the runway is not available in default FSX. But I think that the new runway will have photoreal texture in the new MAF that is coming.

Hello,

I wrote to support 24, 27 and 30 March but no answer. No one cares?

Regards

Hakan

Your mail was passed onto someone who can check your number, it originally went to someone who is away at an Event this week.

• 4 weeks later...

Ok Shaun, i got EDDF just today. i went to go check the downloads and there is just a service pack SP1 avalible. Im just about to fly over there in FS9 from Hong Kong VHHH. If i have any problems, il post again. Should i just wait until the new airport is out? Also when it comes out, do the "2008" customers get the new version free as a upgrade?

Ok Shaun, i got EDDF just today. i went to go check the downloads and there is just a service pack SP1 avalible. Im just about to fly over there in FS9 from Hong Kong VHHH. If i have any problems, il post again. Should i just wait until the new airport is out? Also when it comes out, do the "2008" customers get the new version free as a upgrade?

Not sure about that as if its a major overhaul it may be at an upgraded price due to the amount of work done to it.

If you havent already got it then you could wait but no idea when it will tip up.

• 3 weeks later...

Great, in this discount period, I finally can have my EDDF and its update.

Two questions:

1) I can not find the update for EDDF new runway in provided link above.

2) I bought this today and is there any other updates before this update?

Thanks.

Archived