New version of Madeira X available!

Shaun Fletcher

We have just released a brand new version of Madeira X! The scenery has been completely overhauled and now offers new technical highlights and an optimized display of details and performance. The approach lights including the lead-in lighting system is now brighter, more realistic and implemented as 3D object. AES-Lite includes animated vehicle traffic on and around the airport for more realism. As always, customers can download the full version for FSX from their customer account. The separate update is available from our support data base.

[Product page] [update]

News_Mad_neu_eng.jpg

Strange Shaun, I want to dowload this update but I cannot see a link to either "my account" or "history" or something that takes me to my previous purchases on the main Aerosoft web page? any help would be appreciated...

UPDATE!

All is okay now. I was on this page! http://en.shop.aerosoft.com/eshop.php?action=home&shopfilter_category=Flight+Simulation&s_design=DEFAULT

I don't know where this came from. But after trying again another way, I got through to an old style web page. (I think)

Regards

Clive

OEAB

Strange Shaun, I want to dowload this update but I cannot see a link to either "my account" or "history" or something that takes me to my previous purchases on the main Aerosoft web page? any help would be appreciated... UPDATE! All is okay now. I was on this page! http://en.shop.aerosoft.com/eshop.php?action=home&shopfilter_category=Flight+Simulation&s_design=DEFAULT I don't know where this came from. But after trying again another way, I got through to an old style web page. (I think) Regards Clive OEAB

You can log into your main download account on the page you left the lin, and you can also get to the Updates from that same page by presing the Updates Hyperlink on the Support/Service frame on the left.

• 2 weeks later...

This new addition to Maderia X is totally loads better and very very good during the dusk approach procedure. I have flown in to this airport with the NGX several times with most settings up full and the frames are amazing guys... i get 30fps locked ..

Regards Steve .....

• 3 weeks later...

post-23475-0-03581800-1324324045_thumb.j

post-23475-0-07217600-1324324067_thumb.j

Dear Aerosoft

I have just bought the scenery and I therefore have ver.1.20

I have tried to follow the manual and did delete the files.

I have GEX Europe, GEX Africa and UTX europe installe and FS Global installed.

Where do I have the to make the changes?

All the best

Jens

Jens Michlas, DK