Reviewers wanted

• Aerosoft

We are looking for product reviewers for a new section to our website. Not just Flight Sim products, but any kind of 'serious' simulator products. Though related to Aerosoft the reviews will be run highly independent in a structure we'll announce in a few weeks.

Reviewers have to be able to look at products with an open mind, as if they are the kind of customer who would buy the product and when ever possible have an easy to read writing style. No experience is needed, though it is certainly welcome! Reviews can be in any language our website currently covers (English, German, Spanish, French, Portuguese and soon Russian).

Send you applications here, or directly to support@aerosoft.com. We'll then forward them to the new staff members who will run this new service.

Hey there,

My name is Niall Hanley and I'd be interested in writing reviews for Aerosoft. I'm 16 years old and I live in Ireland, so I have fluent English and a lot of free time. I

have a bit of experience in writing and lots of people who read what I write think that I write it well. If you'd like to see a sample of my work, take a look at this

story I wrote about my trip in a jumpseat on an Aerlingus A330 on the PMDG forums, here http://forum.avsim.net/topic/353541-story-of-my-aerlingus-flight/ .

Lots of people thought it was really well written so hopefully it would be up to your standards.

Hope to hear from you soon,

Niall Hanley.

Hey there,

My name is Niall Hanley and I'd be interested in writing reviews for Aerosoft. I'm 16 years old and I live in Ireland, so I have fluent English and a lot of free time. I

have a bit of experience in writing and lots of people who read what I write think that I write it well. If you'd like to see a sample of my work, take a look at this

story I wrote about my trip in a jumpseat on an Aerlingus A330 on the PMDG forums, here http://forum.avsim.n...rlingus-flight/ .

Lots of people thought it was really well written so hopefully it would be up to your standards.

Hope to hear from you soon,

Niall Hanley.

Hey Niall,

Did you receive my email?

If not, just let me know. Then I'll resend it to you.

Hey Niall,

Did you receive my email?

If not, just let me know. Then I'll resend it to you.

Cool... He wrote a story on my dad... He sent me a sample copy of a review he wrote this morning to check it over for him, so I think he got the email.

If he's recieved the position and already working for you, are the positions still open or is there still space?

Yeh, I got it this morning and have it done, I've just sent it to two people first though to check it through. Ronan above and the creater of the product just to be sure I didn't miss anything out. I'll send you it soon.

Nialler9

Just sent in my application.

I think I might have actually been contacted about this initiative already some time ago, but as I was just starting a fulltime job, I had no idea how busy I would be. It turns out I might have more free time to work on reviews than I previously thought, hence I'm applying now anyway. But, december is always very busy. I can well imagine that I'll have more spare time as the new year starts.

Hope I'm not too late and that not all positions are filled...

• 4 weeks later...