[FSX] Madeira X - Blurry runway and light problem

BJHawk

Hello there,

First, i do have all graphic set acording to manual and running on nice 10FPS, good enough for me.

Second, I searched the forum and have not found any answer.

Now to my problem. I got Madeira X for quite long time, not flying there much often, but when i do, I'm dissapointed. I thought it is nice scenery with HQ textures, but for some reason unknown to me , i have blurry runway, all other textures are fine. Now i downloaded 1.20 update hoping it would fix that, but to no avail., problem is still there and another one appeared. Now all light goes out as i approach them.

I'm not having problem with any other AS scenery, running REX (yes, textures were blurry even before REX) and UTEX.

Hope someone has a solution for this, I like this airport for it's surroundings and approach and I want to fly there more often.

Regards, Michal Šitanc

Hello there,

First, i do have all graphic set acording to manual and running on nice 10FPS, good enough for me.

Second, I searched the forum and have not found any answer.

Now to my problem. I got Madeira X for quite long time, not flying there much often, but when i do, I'm dissapointed. I thought it is nice scenery with HQ textures, but for some reason unknown to me , i have blurry runway, all other textures are fine. Now i downloaded 1.20 update hoping it would fix that, but to no avail., problem is still there and another one appeared. Now all light goes out as i approach them.

I'm not having problem with any other AS scenery, running REX (yes, textures were blurry even before REX) and UTEX.

Hope someone has a solution for this, I like this airport for it's surroundings and approach and I want to fly there more often.

Regards, Michal Šitanc

Please can you attach a legible screenshot of the issue.

Hello:

I have a similar problem after I downloaded the update for Madeira. My runway is half illuminated, the half part of runway 5 have no lighting, it look exactly like the third picture above.

Complete Un-install and install with full instaler solved only the lightning problem, unfortunately the textures are still messy, I even tried to disable UTEX and all Add-on Sceneries, nothing. Anything else that could solve the problem, except for complete FSX reinstall, which I don't wanna do?

Well even with a complete re-installation of Madeira I still have the lighting issue. At the end I think I'll just stay without the update, which is a shame since I love the new approach lighting.

• Developer

Well even with a complete re-installation of Madeira I still have the lighting issue. At the end I think I'll just stay without the update, which is a shame since I love the new approach lighting.

Please check the Madeira Scenery directory and remove the two following files, if present:

- LPMA_RwyBase.BGL

- LPMA_RwyBridge.bgl

Then the runway lights should be visiable over the howl runway.

Please check the Madeira Scenery directory and remove the two following files, if present:

- LPMA_RwyBase.BGL

- LPMA_RwyBridge.bgl

Then the runway lights should be visiable over the howl runway.

Yeap, that did it, thanks so much, your help is very appreciated.