Andras and VFR Germany 3

Ian Pearse

Try moving andras above VFR Germany in the scenery library.(If it is indeed below it ofcourse)

Im guessing tho.Wont hurt to try :)

Don't worry, that's the correct solution.

Just as an additional information: You have trees on your runway because of the VFR Germany 3 scenery. That's because it is above the Andras Field scenery in the scenery library.

VFR Germany 3 doesn't know the airport because it doesn't exist in reality. So it puts trees on the EAFS scenery because there would be trees in reality.

But that just as some additional information aside. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Had the same issue myself, decided to uninstall it because it has no wintertexture and AF is at such an altitude that there SHOULD be snow there during wintertime. My mistake not to think about this before I bought it, but it is now safely stored in my backup. Ultimate Terrain X Europe does a good job anyway. Ian, I am no particular friend of snow tough I live in Scandinavia, last two winters have been really cold and snowy, but you are guaranteed a snowfree winterseason, Great!