Problem with CTD in Düsseldorf

Emi

Hello,

I have a problem when departing Düssedorf.

Everytime I depart online from EDDL (freewarescenery from Thomas Ruth) I get a CTD shortly after passing about 4000ft.

Other scenerys I have installed in this area: VFR Germany UTX Europe.

I have set my scenerylibrary in the following way: Düsseldorf>UTX Europe lightning>VFR Germany>the rest of UTX.

(For those about to ask: UTX Europe lightning is set above VFR Germany because I don't see the lights with VFR Germany above it)

I use FSX with REX, ENBSeries, Shade and the PMDG 737NGX. I flew the flights online (squawkbox). Also I'm using the EZdok camera addon. That's all I have installed in this area.

Does anyone have a solution for my problem?

Edit: After I have restarted FSX I got an error report saying that there's a problem with FSUIPC4.dll and it asked me weather to run it or not.

Is there any CTD Report? like the g3dll failure?

Did you use any traffic addon also WoAI?

When there is a failure with ir fsuipc and fsx ask you tu run, choose yes, and see to FSUIPC run or got still on failure.

Also i recommend that u update your AIRAC

Did you have this failure also when you fly with the default 737? Please give this a try

at last you can try to turn off step by step your scenery addon like VFR 1 and UTX

I rum my FSX with the same Addonns also with Thomas´s EDDL but i dont fly very often there, but i will try to reproduce this

Is there any CTD Report? like the g3dll failure?

Did you use any traffic addon also WoAI?

When there is a failure with ir fsuipc and fsx ask you tu run, choose yes, and see to FSUIPC run or got still on failure.

Also i recommend that u update your AIRAC

Did you have this failure also when you fly with the default 737? Please give this a try

at last you can try to turn off step by step your scenery addon like VFR 1 and UTX

I rum my FSX with the same Addonns also with Thomas´s EDDL but i dont fly very often there, but i will try to reproduce this

No, no CTD report as far as I've seen.

I don't have any traffic running, exept the VATSIM traffic.

I have choosen yes, but I don't have the time to run this again today. Will report when i did.

My Airac is on the last month. I didn't install the corrent cycle, because there weren't any changes made in germany from the last to this month.

I can't use the default 737, sorry. I have deleated it togeather with all other default planes, exept for the defaul C172 which I use as standart aircraft.

Turning off the addonscenery would be a good method, but I would prefer almost anything else, because I have really much addonscernery installed and I have the problem that this only happens when I have been on the ground at Düsseldorf for quite some time befor (about the time of the preflight checks). So it would take far to much time to run through all this again and again disabeling all my addons.

Do you have any other idea when could cause this?

Thanks for answering

Regards

Emi

Ok Emi, i do a VATSIM flight from EDDL to EDDM at Night and Fall Time. I stand a long time on the ground (my wife make some food). Taxi, Take Off no Problem but i notice that my PC start to run high when EDDL starts to dissapointed.

EDDL is in my Scenerylib. between VFR1,3 and UTX like

AES

AFD

GAP1,3

EDDM

EDDF

ect.

EDDL

UTX -here i have only the Light Europe Activated for the VFR Germany Regions. -Try this

Ok Emi, i do a VATSIM flight from EDDL to EDDM at Night and Fall Time. I stand a long time on the ground (my wife make some food). Taxi, Take Off no Problem but i notice that my PC start to run high when EDDL starts to dissapointed.

Yes, I also noticed that. No idea why though.

here i have only the Light Europe Activated for the VFR Germany Regions. -Try this

wilco and I'll report when back.