Has Airbus X crash on exit in FSX ever been fixed?

Midnight Music

Sadly I'm one of the Airbus X owners that never uses this aircraft due to FSX crashing only when using this AC. I have Windows 7 64 bit and FSX with ACC. I use PMDG, LEVEL D, WILCO and many other AC including the SimCheck A300 without a single problem. I saw one post here where the suggestion was to remove the gps.dll file. True there's no crash for the Airbus X when you do that, but a lot of the systems on the Airbus X don't work without that file. Has there ever been a solution to this problem? I sure would love to be able to use this AC.

Lee

Lee,

I was one that had the Airbus X (CTD) constantly and had parked the aircraft for 6 months. A few weeks ago I uninstalled then installed the aircraft back into FSX and have not run across any issues so far. Hopefully it will be the same for you. I’m also running Windows 7 64 bit.

Rob

The re-install idea is interesting. I did all the various upgrades as they came out, but maybe a complete clean out of files and starting over from scratch might be in order. I notice that going back to my Simmarket account, the complete installer says it is version 122. I am going to assume that it is the most recent and most complete version and install only that after a complete un-install of all previous files. Does that sound about right?

Lee