Wilga primer not working

scottthefsxguy

The primer in virtual cockpit is not working with my mouse. My cursor confirms it as a usable switch when I hover over it but I have tried left click,dragging all directions as well as right click and scroll wheel to no avail. I have not tried any key press because it shouldn't be required. I did follow the specific instructions on how to use it. In addition to this issue I am also unable to do a cold and dark start. The starter button doesn't work. I shut everything off and start from scratch but won't even get any engine turnover..On a good note.....this is one fantastic aircraft. Great job!

Tried this and primer still does not work. Also unable to do a cold and dark start. Starter button doesn't work. Have to use CTRL+E to start and also after turning off engine the only way to restart aircraft is CTRL+E again.