g3d.dll CTD

eziocin

• Deputy Sheriffs

I can only repeat, what I've written above.

I never experienced your problems in this areas, although I've additionally installed VFR Germany and regardless wherther I fly with AirbusX or PMDGs NGX or any other aircraft. And my system is below yours, except the OS and the RAM.

So this states clearly that it is not a problem of the addons you're using, but of your inidividual system setup . And from where do you know that there is no resources hog? You can't know, because you simply can not see what kind of processes meight be running at the same time (especially processes outside FSX!).

So the only way to find a solution for your special situationmight be: lower all your settings and bring them up step by step until it crashes again.

I can only repeat, what I've written above.

I never experienced your problems in this areas, although I've additionally installed VFR Germany and regardless wherther I fly with AirbusX or PMDGs NGX or any other aircraft. And my system is below yours, except the OS and the RAM.

So this states clearly that it is not a problem of the addons you're using, but of your inidividual system setup . And from where do you know that there is no resources hog? You can't know, because you simply can not see what kind of processes meight be running at the same time (especially processes outside FSX!).

So the only way to find a solution for your special situationmight be: lower all your settings and bring them up step by step until it crashes again.

http://forum.avsim.net/topic/355100-g3ddll-workaroundfix-to-prevent-fsx-crashes/

"...your individual set up..." ? Maybe not just mine....

Regards

So, it is now established that the G3d.dll crash has a multiplicity of sources, and that Aerosoft scenery was not the cause, but rather another of the victims?

How predictable... well, by some.