Wilga X ski version - winther is coming!

YoYo

White colors outside is coming....

Hi, what about the wheel/ski version of Wilga 35 ? Is it possible to add this small improvement in upcoming patch ? It needs only modelled ski (animated - up/down) and knob in virtual cocpit (pull/push). It can be the new model of Wilga for example.

37823.jpg

37603.jpg

Guest Hodge001

Hi Yo Yo

I think it would be great idea and a very generous offer to release it as a patch for the existing product, which by the way is a great little aircraft as it is, it's absolutely full of character in every department.

Jim Hodkinson

Hi Yo Yo

I think it would be great idea and a very generous offer to release it as a patch for the existing product, which by the way is a great little aircraft as it is, it's absolutely full of character in every department.

Jim Hodkinson

+1 (Nicely said Jim!!!)

Cheers,

Each Wilga can carry skis in Winter (35, 35A and 80) so the best way it will be create something like " loadout manager " where You click on Ski opition and ski will be available on wheels but I think it is difficult to do (but possible fure sure like in Katana 4X - covers and many high level addons). Second idea, easy to do and faster for developer - only new model from current + wheels and animated up/down skis :) .

Hello YoYo,

One ski version ?

A great news for an incredible addon, a great thank's for this gift...

Best regards, Olivier.

No Olivier, its only request for Octopus G - developer of Wilga X :). I hope he likes this idea for winther too.

Each Wilga can carry skis in Winter (35, 35A and 80) so the best way it will be create something like " loadout manager " where You click on Ski opition and ski will be available on wheels but I think it is difficult to do (but possible fure sure like in Katana 4X - covers and many high level addons). Second idea, easy to do and faster for developer - only new model from current + wheels and animated up/down skis :) .

That would be a real nice addon! But not only the ski option would be great, what about the option to have the doors removed. (the opposite of winter version :D ...the open doors summer version!!).

Cheers,

Hank

Hello,

No Olivier, its only request for Octopus G - developer of Wilga X smile.png. I hope he likes this idea for winther too.

Oops I'm very sorry for my mistake, yes it's really a great idea because this addon is incredible.

Best regards, Olivier.

Wilga must not flying without doors, only with paratroopers on board without right door with special strut.

Yep but dont forget about one turist Wilga 80 in Thailand. She flies without doors permanently :D .

HS_SSR_4_Pattaya_Nov_06_MacAlan_Thompson.jpg

Example PZL 104-35A with ski (SP-AGH) without collector (I did repaint of this).

nowy3mp.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

So?

Octopus if You have free time please of this ski version. Good idea for Antarctica X (but a little fictional situation...) but winther and santa is coming! : )

img7779m.jpg

img7885e.jpg

img7773.jpg

img7627j.jpg

img7451c.jpg

img7617w.jpg