Mega Airport San Francisco

bionicCrab

I think it's KSFO from Flight Beam and Aerosoft is the publisher for the boxed version. Like Vienna. LOWW was developed by Fly Tampa and you can buy it here, as Mega Airport Vienna X.

Has anyone asked about this on the Flightbeam forum? MASF may be a totally new version like Zurich was.

And as the product page says:

"Developer: Aerosoft"

It's very likely that it's a new version.

eSellerate has worked fine for FSDT, so I wouldn't blame low sales on that. Like every other payware developer, piracy is what is hurting his sales. Pirates claim he loses nothing by them stealing it because the file is still there for others to purchase.

What is it you would like to know?

Read befor posting Shaun (Oh yes, I finally had a situation where I could tell him that ;) )

He wants to know who is the developer of MAP KSFO.

I think it's not only he, who wants to know that :D

Sure, anyway I don't really care, because I konw that every scenery under the Mega Airport title is great.

Read befor posting Shaun (Oh yes, I finally had a situation where I could tell him that ;) )

He wants to know who is the developer of MAP KSFO.

Ah but thats not what he said, he said, "Aerosoft, whats your statement" ;)

So my reply was in actual fact clarifying what the poster wanted to actually know, rather than trying to guess :)

I'll ask Mathijs anyway and see if he knows anything about aforementioned product.