Little bug with the USA version's "PLZ.PLZ-104 USA" of the Wilga 35A ...

skulleader

Hello everybody

In first I hope that I'm a good place for ask my question...

There's few minutes I bought your last addon "PZL-104 Wilga 35A".

WOW it's a great addon, congratulation.

I tested the six versions of the Wilga but I meet a problem with the USA version's "PLZ.PLZ-104 USA", when I select this version my FSX crash and I must restart my FSX.

I tested the other 4 versions and all is OK, just the USA version's crash my FSX.

In fact when I select this version I have juste a short time to see the 3D modelisation without the texture (all grey color's) and after I meet the crash of my FSX.

If anybody possess this addon, please can you explain to me if the USA version's "PLZ.PLZ-104 USA" work fine on not ?

PS: I'm very sorry for my poor English, berst regards and congratulation for this great addon...

Olivier aka Skulleader.

Did you bevor select the "USA Wilga" fly a another Plane or did you start FSX choose the Wilga and FSX crash?

I ask while in fact there are many other AddOns Planes (at last PMDG) dont like to fly another plane after you fly with it.

btw. i dont have the Wilga

Hi Skulleader

I've got the same problem with the USA version, FSX crashed as soon as I loaded it, and I also have problems with some other versions, they now load the Russian version.

The shop says it needs activation and yet the Aerosoft Launcher says it doesn't need activation. Was it the same for you?

M Jordan

Hi Jordan,

Tobias gave us the link to download the texture wich bug and now all is OK, all the version work fine now.

It was just a little bug, ouf...

Concerning the problem that you meet I'm very sorry but the only bug that I've meet is corrected now.

Best regards, Olivier.

Hi Skulleader

I've got the same problem with the USA version, FSX crashed as soon as I loaded it, and I also have problems with some other versions, they now load the Russian version.

The shop says it needs activation and yet the Aerosoft Launcher says it doesn't need activation. Was it the same for you?

M Jordan

Hi M Jordan,

did you solved the problem that you could only load the russian version ? If not i would like to help you with this - please contact me via pm

Kindly regards

Dirk

Hello Fabian,

WOW, a great new, I'm very happy to know that you work on an patch.

Fabian please can you tell more about the fuel gauges, is it normal the difference between these two gauges ?

There's few day I've writing one post concerning this problem, you can found this post here: http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php/topic/49726-wilga-x-and-the-2-fuel-gauges/

A great thank's in advance, best regards. Olviier.

Hello Fabian,

WOW, a great new, I'm very happy to know that you work on an patch.

Fabian please can you tell more about the fuel gauges, is it normal the difference between these two gauges ?

There's few day I've writing one post concerning this problem, you can found this post here: http://forum.aerosof...-2-fuel-gauges/

A great thank's in advance, best regards. Olviier.

Indeed It's bug - will be fixed in patch.

Hello OctopusG,

A great thank's for you answer and your assistance, but I noticed one other bug (with the clock) and I have one question concerning the flight model.

About the Wilga clock's, a small exemple:

With my FSX menu's I choose 6PM for my flight but once in my cockpit on the clock of the Wilga I can read 3PM, a problem with this clock because she not display the same hour that I choose in my FSX menu.

Here a small question concerning the flight model, of course I never flying with the real Wilga but during my flights I've noticed that the roll axis is very sensible or maybe a little instable, it's almost impossible to let go of the stick because the roll axis is very sensible and the Wilga turn on her left or right.

About this flight model and this analysis the real Wilga have the same behaviour ?

Once again a great thank's for tha great quality of your work and your assistance, best regards. Olivier

PS: I'm very sorry for my poor English.

Hello OctopusG,

A great thank's for you answer and your assistance, but I noticed one other bug (with the clock) and I have one question concerning the flight model.

About the Wilga clock's, a small exemple:

With my FSX menu's I choose 6PM for my flight but once in my cockpit on the clock of the Wilga I can read 3PM, a problem with this clock because she not display the same hour that I choose in my FSX menu.

Here a small question concerning the flight model, of course I never flying with the real Wilga but during my flights I've noticed that the roll axis is very sensible or maybe a little instable, it's almost impossible to let go of the stick because the roll axis is very sensible and the Wilga turn on her left or right.

About this flight model and this analysis the real Wilga have the same behaviour ?

Once again a great thank's for tha great quality of your work and your assistance, best regards. Olivier

PS: I'm very sorry for my poor English.

I have this also, aircraft will not fly 'hands-off'. Always needs correction. Is this normal/correct?

Thanks for a GREAT addon. it's fun to fly!

Thx Octopus for infos about incoming patch. Dont rush with this and remember about betatesters ;). We we waiting patiently.

If You have a time remember too about:

- fire extinguisher in virtual cocpit (but with new file for texture of this, not on existed, will be better and simply) : )

- ski version : )

- this problem with fuel gauges

- little tune up a horse power of engine

- things above

- if You want add new external cameras (You can use my settings for this from some of post).

- plus one bug. Wilga for starter (magnetos) uses as model different script. Please do script for magnetos and starter like default aircraft. External panels works but no animation in Cocpit of PZL-104 (example: Saitek Switch panel) when I use it.

OcopusG, many thanks in advance for your upcoming patch for the Wilga. If available, please do a little trick for the landing gear texture mapping too!

See the attached picture. Now we have a mirrored texture on the landing gears, therefore making some paint impossible. :(

wilgagear.jpg

Yes it mirrored part. Maybe I will do it element apart, but chances are no.

Thanks OctopusG, I hope the best... :)

Anyway...there is more bugs on the visual model and the repaint kit too. :(

See this picture that explain all:

mappingbug.jpg

Unfortunately it is not YoYo or mine mistake, is it a model-bug.

Not checked all of model variant but the 'SPEIB' model have this bug for sure.

Another thing with the repaint kit:

Lot of parts are missing from the repaint kit psd, such as back side of oil cooler for example, but lot of small parts too from various psd files. So when I started to make my own repaint, I must to copy these missing parts from YoYo's beta textures.

Hi Zlin, strange with this textures. Looks like model from VC uses this textures but for smaller 3D model. VC + model and 3D outside model its differents objects. For me yes its a bug too, right... but not very important ;).

Chears!

Downloaded version 1.1 today. Uninstalled the old version and in with the new one and you still have trouble with the USA paint. FSX crashes. Not good work here boys.