Wilga X Now available from Aerosoft.

Shaun Fletcher

In reality the Wilga handling on the ground is much better. Actually it has a steerable tailwheel! Unfortunately not the Wilga X.

I'dont want to be too negative about Wilga X. Above, that's just a minor thing. In my opinion the Wilga is quite well modelled and I like this plane very much. It was actually the first plane I've ever touched in RL quite some years ago and it was also one of the most challenging for the first years after my PL. To have it now in FSX with all the important things working and a flight handling close to RL is really nice and I appreciate it very much.

Thanks for that!

Cheers CAT-III

Morning guys,

we had some feedback as well from you as well from mails that some of you have problems with CTD and other crashes (mostly in US-Version of FSX).

Would be nice if you could give me some informations about your system (if you have that problem), via mail to fabian.boulegue@aerosoft.de .

We working on that problem and a solution.

Thanks

Fabian!

Morning guys,

we had some feedback as well from you as well from mails that some of you have problems with CTD and other crashes (mostly in US-Version of FSX).

Would be nice if you could give me some informations about your system (if you have that problem), via mail to fabian.boulegue@aerosoft.de .

We working on that problem and a solution.

Thanks

Fabian!

Each system. Its no problem of system, users ect. Only contents of folder, some of textures are corrupted. Here a link for good textures (all folder). This resolved a prooblem with US version texture.N113AS, try this and overwrite all textures (firstly do backup for sure old folder).

Link for whole my folder texture.N113AS : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NQT9DVSD

Hello,

A little quetion for Yoyo:

You write:

With the real Wilga the pilot must used the differental brakes for steering of PZL-104 ?

Hello, here good answer :):

Yeah, but it models increasing rudder effectiveness with increasing speed as you go down the runway. Very nice.

Hello GFLY - please use the link that YoYo provided above - download the .zip-file, extract it and then copy the texture.N113AS-folder to the PZL-104 Wilga - Folder, after you deleted the texture.N113AS-folder that was created by the installer.

KR

Dirk

• 4 months later...

Oh very funny - Megaupload site has been closed by the FBI for piracy... and the other one's missing too - "Firefox can't find the server at www.multiupload.com". Why can't you host legal files on legal sites please? I am sure Aerosoft would give a few bytes free...

Actually I like the model, even if there is a very nasty flaw along the lower edge of the fuselage mapping that causes straight lines on the texture to kink and twist when wrapped to the model.

I have had the CTD issue with the US paint too (I have V.1.2) but this doesn't happen all the time.

I notice that there are no alphas on some of the external textures so some parts have shine and others not.

Definitely a fun to fly model, but it is toothache to paint. Not impossible, but painful nevertheless ;)