Wilga X Now available from Aerosoft.

Shaun Fletcher

The PZL-104 Wilga 35A is a remarkable aircraft. It was designed in the early 1960’s and it took many evisions before the developers got to the version that became a standard aircraft on many Eastern European airfields. After the collapse of the Berlin Wall many of the Wilga’s found new homes in Western countries where they still work like the reliable and sturdy aircraft the designers had in mind.

Product Page

aerosoft_wilga_15.jpg

aerosoft_wilga_35.jpg

aerosoft_wilga_20.jpg

aerosoft_wilga_33.jpg

aerosoft_wilga_25.jpg

More Screenshots

Thanks Shaun, much appreciated.

Another thing, within the texture.N113AS folder, the wilga_fus_1_T texture appears to be corrupt (3233 vs 4097 kb in size...) This causes CTD issues.

Cheers,

Heinrich (Hank)

Thanks Shaun, much appreciated.

Another thing, within the texture.N113AS folder, the wilga_fus_1_T texture appears to be corrupt (3233 vs 4097 kb in size...) This causes CTD issues.

Cheers,

Heinrich (Hank)

No, I have this file on in final version - its ok 4 MB of this DDS file but agree with CTD, this model is corrupt. Was ok in beta.

Hi,

I have a little question concerning the fuel quantity, please someone explain to me how know the fuel quantity when we fly with this aircraft ?

I don't found any fuel gauge or other device for this feature ?

If you have one idea or tips it's will be cool, best regards. Olivier.

Oops I'm sorry because the solution of my question is in the manual of the addon (page 6)...

Regards, Olivier.

Guest Hodge001

Hi Yo-Yo

I just wanted to say thank you for identifying the issue and for providing the new texture sheet as a quick fix for the CTD problem with the US registered variant, it really is appreciated..

Take care, and thanks again.

Jim Hodkinson

Seem to be a little bug: I had to leave FSX to change from one Wilga version to another version.

And one question: wherefore is this lever (the round knob between the prop lever and the ADF switch)

14403350.jpg

Albrecht

This Megaupload link is being very contrary. How about an Aerosoft link to this needed file.

Keep trying. I had to make the attempt several times before the link worked correctly.

I had the same CTD problem. Thanks for the fix.

Well, what a lovely airplane to fly in FSX! I love the careful modeling of the systems. I love the quirkiness of an aircraft from Eastern Europe. And I LOVE the way this plane handles on the ground! First taildragger I've bought for FSX (and I've bought most of them) that handles like my Chief on the ground (always a little rudder/brake dance to get it to go where you want it to go)! Kudos! Everyone always says FM is based on real pilots and is accurate. I've never flown one of these, but it sure feels different than the usual FSX addon point it where you want it to go and go there. This one, like a few others in my hangar lately, feels like you're flying the wing. People are finally getting really good at working around FSX limitations and making these planes feel like planes should!

And I LOVE all that visibility! I'm going to have to start looking for one of these on the US used airplane market!

Thanks for a great airplane!

that handles like my Chief on the ground (always a little rudder/brake dance to get it to go where you want it to go)!

In reality the Wilga handling on the ground is much better. Actually it has a steerable tailwheel! Unfortunately not the Wilga X.

In reality the Wilga handling on the ground is much better. Actually it has a steerable tailwheel! Unfortunately not the Wilga X.

Pilot only use a differental brakes for steering of PZL-104, no tailwheel.

As You see on the screen tailwheel is animated too.

post-6541-0-30902600-1320572144_thumb.jp

Hmm, I've not noticed that when I had a look to the different animations. I tried moving the rudder but no response of the tailwheel.

YoYo, is the rudder actually coupled to the tailwheel or not in Wilga X or is it just moving freely? Maybe there is something wrong with my setup.

CAT-III

Hello,

A little quetion for Yoyo:

You write:

Pilot only use a differental brakes for steering of PZL-104, no tailwheel.

With the real Wilga the pilot must used the differental brakes for steering of PZL-104 ?

A great thank's for your assistance, best regards.

Olivier.

Yeah, but it models increasing rudder effectiveness with increasing speed as you go down the runway. Very nice.