November Screenshot Competition

Hello Folks,

Welcome to the Novembers Screenshot Competition.

The theme will be, "Tower Views". as Suggested by a forum user.

A flightsim picture taken from the tower of the airport...

Rules at the top of the forum apply.

It's a very hard Competition this month! Really difficult to find any great motives!

Anyway! Here's my try! It shows one of a kind scenery! Probably one of the most remarkable sceneries, ever created for MS FS2004

It's the LHSimulation's "Debrecen" scenery tower and it's sight around! I really hope you like it!

post-42093-0-47011100-1321334021_thumb.j

Edit:

Please notice, that I had to remove my first post, because of the difficulties

to find any great motives and to deal with the competition's theme of TOWER VIEWS!

So, give it a chance and let this one counting! Thanks for your appreciation!

Good Luck to all of you!

• Upvote 2

Keeping in line with the "Theme" and as long as changing entry's is allowed heres my re-submitted entry.

Welcome to Manchester

Please click for full screen :)

2011102320810403.png

• Upvote 1

Its going into the wrong way here! The competition's theme acctually was to show your TOWER VIEWS, not to put your airplanes into foreground!

I know it's a hard theme for this month and it's hard to get priority view of a tower and it's sight!

But even so, as an inspiring example, take a look at post: #2, #4, #8, #9 and #20 of this competition and then consider 'bout all the other pictures!

There are no more towerviews, I can see planes only!

I really hope, that there are following many other great and outstanding TOWER VIEWS!

So long,

Its going into the wrong way here! The competition's theme acctually was to show your TOWER VIEWS, not to put your airplanes into foreground!

I know it's a hard theme for this month and it's hard to get priority view of a tower and it's sight!

But even so, as an inspiring example, take a look at post: #2, #4, #8 and #9 of this competition and then consider 'bout all the other pictures!

There are no more towerviews, I can see planes only!

I really hope, that there are following many other great and outstanding TOWER VIEWS!

So long,

When i look out of the Tower-windows, i see aircraft at the Apron. The theme is called Tower-View, so i guess (as most here) you should take a picture out of the Tower-View. That's what i've done...

The theme will be, "Tower Views". as Suggested by a forum user.

A flightsim picture taken from the tower of the airport...

When i look out of the Tower-windows, i see aircraft at the Apron. The theme is called Tower-View, so i guess (as most here) you should take a picture out of the Tower-View. That's what i've done...

I think so, too.

well it is a definition qustion as theTower Views according to FSX own views options was used, for my previus picture but i could only speek for my self, but yes ofcaus a picture from inside the tower would be the closest to the titel. So to stop speculations of it is or not i created a new 1 but remember its hard to get in to the tower to take the shot, so for every ones joy i just think it means use the view FS provide