Luxembourg Airports v3.1 ELUS Problem

kolman

Hello Gerhard,

I have just checked the Airports in FSX and they all seem fine.

As the scenery is not showing in the config tool and you have scenery issues then you may want to un-install the product and then if you have Window Vista/7 then install it by right clicking on the installer Icon and selecting, "Run as Administrator".

Hi,

Reinstalling fixed the problem #1 at ELUS.

The hovering houses could be an incompatibility with the FSG NEXTMap Europe 9.6m Terrain Mesh.

They go away when I disable this scenery. However I like this detailed mesh!

The Airport Config Tool is still not working. Does this "ini" look right?

[CONFIG]

GermanAirfields09=1

GermanAirfields11=1

Season=3

AirfieldsAI=1

LuxStatic=1

LuxAES=1

Language=1

MipMap=0

[PATH]

LuxembourgAirportsPath=F:\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Aerosoft\Luxembourg Airports

VFR-AirfieldsLibraryPath=F:\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Aerosoft

Thanks, Gerhard

Hello Gerhard,

This is how mine looks but my German Airfields is greyed out!

[CONFIG]

LuxStatic=1

LuxAES=1

Language=1

Season=2

MipMap=0

[PATH]

LuxembourgAirportsPath=F:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Aerosoft\Luxembourg Airports

VFR-AirfieldsLibraryPath=F:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Aerosoft

Hi Gues,

there seems again a problem of installers.

Gerhard bought the German Airfields 11 or updated German Airfields 9 right?

For this reason ELUS has the problem with the people.

I am updaten the Luxembourg Airport, but it will be a bigger update on ELLX so please wailt for this a few weeks longer.

Gerhard please look to the German Airfields Scenery. I think yuou do not have any people around?

The Installer of Luxembourg overwrote the libs.

Not good, but at least you will only miss some objects. Please wailt for the next Luxembourg Update, then I think you will be satisfied all over.

Hi Chrieger,

You are absolutely right, I checked several of the German Airfields and all people are gone. Seems like the older Luxembourg installer overwrote the newer German Airfields 11 libs.

Besides that I found out that the "Airport Config Tool" link for the German Airfields 9 scenery is broken. There is also one "German Airfields Manager" shortcut but the destination folder does not even exist. Really disappointing compatibility between this scenery's, especially if you consider that all three products are from the same development team: CR-Software.

Regards Gerhard