Katana X DA 20 V.C Display Problem

derreck

post-48620-0-90738200-1321043868_thumb.jI have recently installed this excellent product but have a problem with the VC display. The instruments are installed on a flat panel in front of the correct position,and the top left hand panel corner protrudes through the canopy to give an unrealistic display ! I have not disabled the VC in the Load Editor. Any help to resolve this problem would be much appreciated.

I have recently installed this excellent product but have a problem with the VC display. The instruments are installed on a flat panel in front of the correct position,and the top left hand panel corner protrudes through the canopy to give an unrealistic display ! I have not disabled the VC in the Load Editor. Any help to resolve this problem would be much appreciated.

Hi Derreck, can you post a screen shot please...

post-48620-0-15317500-1320245019_thumb.jpost-48620-0-15317500-1320245019_thumb.j

I suspect you are talking about a completely different Katana.

Screenshot please

Thanks for bringing this error to my notice. The aircraft is a boxed version of the Katana DA20 for FS2004/FSX Version2.0 which I have installed in FSX only ,i.e it is not the 4X variant.The display problem occurs with -80 and -100 aircraft. I am not yet experienced in using the forum but hopefully you will find a screenshot attached. Best wishes Derreck.

That screen shot is the reason I didn't buy that plane, I saw it in a video and it put me right off. I wasn't aware there was a fix for it. Thank you Simon, that is appreciated.

No problem. It was an easy spot from when the OP referred to turning off the VC in the menu options - wouldn't leave much to go on in the current Kat-4X! :comp1_s:

• 3 months later...

All you have to do is to register your purchase in the FAQ&Updates section - assuming to bought the boxed product.

In case you are not registered yet you have to do this first. As soon as you have registered your product you will be able to download the 2.0 version.

If you downloaded your Katana, you will find the update in your download account.