Problem with Cheyenne X 2D cockpit views

alcheyenne

Sorry if I missed a fix for this, but the only 2D view that was installed with the FSX version on my PC was the "normal" cockpit view. For some reason all my PA31 aircraft model folders only show a panel.cfg file for the "normal" view and there is no panel.ifr and panel.ifrvfr files similar to FS9. I found this out when I attempted to click the clickspot for the co-pilot view and nothing happened. I guess I did something wrong somewhere. Should I just copy the appropriate FS9 folders over or should I do a complete reinstall?

Thanks for any help!

Alcheyenne

Hello Alcheyenne,

Do not copy over anything as you will be mixing files from the FS9 version with the FSX version.

Un-install the product completely and removed any left over folders should they exist, then re-install if using Windows Vista/7 by right clicking on the installer Icon and selecting, "Run as Administrator".