JetBlue Livery (DIRECTV) N510JB & (BlackBerry/Yahoo/LiveTV) N651JB

Chris F.

So I have two more requests that maybe Holgi, sir, can accomplish. Doesn't really matter which one comes first or which on you'd rather do. I love you JB paints you have listed on your site (especially the I <3 NY) so maybe you can give these a shot? :)

14568_1310690983.jpg

34106_1313114629.jpg

N651JB

46347_1313519257.jpg

95241_1303715919.jpg

I see it now, more and more companies are leasing billboard space on aircraft fuselage. One way to advertise for them, and for the airline to gain more revenue. But if they continue to add paint to the side of the fuselage, it will start looking like sponsors on a Nascar, and the cost of fuel will begin to rise some with all that paint. At one point the airline seem to be going the opposite direction, reducing their paint scheme in order to help reduce the weight of the aircraft, and thus reducing fuel cost. Never the less, I like these liveries, and it keeps our community happy repainting them!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...