Aéroports Francais

wiebe

After intense googling I found out that a company in France named Micro Application released Aeroports Francais in 2008 only as a boxed version. I ordered it from Fnac, but it was sold out. This is Nice, Bordeaux, Lyon and more. Especially Lyon and Bordeaux are airports I really miss add on wise. Isn't there some way for Aerosoft to get a hold of the Bordeaux and Lyon files and release them as a download for this company.

After intense googling I found out that a company in France named Micro Application released Aeroports Francais in 2008 only as a boxed version. I ordered it from Fnac, but it was sold out. This is Nice, Bordeaux, Lyon and more. Especially Lyon and Bordeaux are airports I really miss add on wise. Isn't there some way for Aerosoft to get a hold of the Bordeaux and Lyon files and release them as a download for this company.

Hi!

This box contained FranceVFR products.

Eric

Of course I have Aerosoft's excellent Nice Airport. I know the package I was talking about is by France VFR, but you can't order this package, which contains both Lyon and Bordeaux on their website. They're not even mentioned, only in their old products for FS9, not for FSX. So what I'm saying is that I can't understand that these airports(LFLL,LFBD), that I would really like to have on my hard disk, are only sold locally in France, not on FVFR's website, even though it's their work. I´d imagine they would like to make money on them.

I know. I tried ordering from Fnac, but got an email after a week of anticipation that they were out of stock as well. So I guess there's no way of getting my hands on this one. Too bad! I really want those airports.