Reveal the Feature Competition - Service Points!

MarcelFelde

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

is it the first thing on the in cabin checklist? the structural over temp badge? the one located in-between the seat covers?

LOL The right answer has already been given...

• 3 weeks later...

Hmmmm... - flew to EDFE Egelsbach (new Aerosoft scenery) today and parked my Katana close to the Heli Tansair building at the most eastern parking, shut down the engine, removed the keys, towed my plane and... - nothing happened!

I am parking at exactly the same spot as shown in bliksimpies screenshot! Is this feature disabled with the new EDFE Frankfurt-Egelsbach scenery (my scenery looks different than the one shown here) or was it ommited in version 1.03a of the Katana???

I also parked on the green opposite the Diamand building and even right in front of it... - in vain... No maintenance offer!?!?

Maybe it's because they are closed between XMas and New Year? ...or do they close offices on Friday before 3 PM??! :confused_s:

Hmmmm... - flew to EDFE Egelsbach (new Aerosoft scenery) today and parked my Katana close to the Heli Tansair building at the most eastern parking, shut down the engine, removed the keys, towed my plane and... - nothing happened!

I am parking at exactly the same spot as shown in bliksimpies screenshot! Is this feature disabled with the new EDFE Frankfurt-Egelsbach scenery (my scenery looks different than the one shown here) or was it ommited in version 1.03a of the Katana???

I also parked on the green opposite the Diamand building and even right in front of it... - in vain... No maintenance offer!?!?

Maybe it's because they are closed between XMas and New Year? ...or do they close offices on Friday before 3 PM??! :confused_s:

Same problems here. I have tried the parking space and the spaces before the Diamond-hangar and before the Heli-building - no luck. I also have Egelsbach x installed. Can someone post for dummies :(