Reveal the Feature Competition - Service Points!

MarcelFelde

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does the aircraft have to be in a certain state (i.e., parked with engines off) to activate this feature? I tried flying into London airport (CYXU) earlier and tried taxiing up to various locations I looked up regarding Diamond and couldn't seem to get the popup to activate. The factory is in the far south west corner of the airport, no? Perhaps I'm pulling up to the wrong areas?

I always try to keep things as realistic and as logic as possible. Of course you should park the aircraft before you get the offer for aircraft servicing. :)

There will be a complete oil change and many other actions, so the service team will need some time. :)

At the moment only Egelsbach, Wiener Neustadt and London Ontario. Would be a nice trip from the UK to Egelsbach to get her serviced... :)

And at Andras Field are two more Hangars open for service. But this airport is fictional. :)

I found Egelsbach service area easy but for the life of me I cannot find the area at london/Ontario airport

any pointers ?

Oh yeah and as Marcel pointed out. The service do take a while, so get a cold one when you go for this major overhaul and bepatient.. I am impressed to see the service being done with tools appearing etc and in the end it is nicely closed up and the tools removed.. Really nice feature.

Yeah I tried London Ontario airport again, and I've taxied and shutdown close to both the Flight Centre and on Apron 6 where the Diamond buildings are supposed to be. No luck over here...

Where is the one in Egelsbach?

Yeah I tried London Ontario airport again, and I've taxied and shutdown close to both the Flight Centre and on Apron 6 where the Diamond buildings are supposed to be. No luck over here...

Where is the one in Egelsbach?

Try Small Ramp 12.

Larry

I have tried all of the parking spot in London Ontario and the location of the factory building also taxi ways but with no luck :mecry_s: if any one has found out or knows the where abouts of the sevice location please be fourth coming thanks

David Taylor