Reveal the Feature Competition - Service Points!

MarcelFelde

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok few items to take in account......

My cleaning personal didnt get well paid so here some results.....

6031.jpg

Mmmmhhhh it didnt get the plane damaged! lets look another situation

With winds up to twenty knots no controls lock the stick move consistently from right to left until the pilot takes control and the movable control plane also moves

maybe didn let plane too much time in this situation because Workshop and service didnt get me anything broke or to be repaired!

With winds up to lets say 30 knots....cant remember, my no idoneus personal let the plane unlocked, with no brakes and I have to run after my beloved Katana.

4692.jpg

At first the plane tends to swing horrible like a wild horse, then starts to run like a crazy dog it even could end upside down but not She ends in the gravel.

Workshop and service didnt get me anything broke or to be repaired. Damn.... Im the luckiest person here in PAKT all wet iunder the rain.

But seems it still lets me without my aerosoft trophy.

well something like battery sounds more likely as said yesterday "It affects the systems in a deep way"

like when you try to start the plane whit to low power then you would se the gps and so goes out just like a car if there isent enough power. or some thing is wrong that use the power

Are insects animals??

Is the feature, that the Katana has not only nice paints but also a solid antirustprotection: you can't see it as it is under the painting, but it is there I swear :lol:

Does it relates to air start:

Make the plane sliding down along a slope to start the engine?

Or kick it down the cliff and let the wind start the engine?

I know it sounds crazy.

well could it be something about the Inlet Baffle as it should be used in cold places / under cold air temperaturs. it just a thought.... as i thinked geography, it could be moutains or by cold or hot places...