Reveal the Feature Competition - Service Points!

MarcelFelde

Well its a tricky 1. Here is my try but havent tryeid it as i normaly reset the plane at start up, but sounds like a posiblety after i had a look in the manuals for the real plane, i saw brake faliur and ofcause it dosent happen in flight and isent posible for the pilot to directly initiate. and ofcaus why not think of that sooner but i saw a notam that the service have been changsed from 200 hours to 100 hours for inspection of fluid and where you as far as i remember have to remove the pedals to inspect as there are some realy detaild manuals. so could it be brake faliur ?

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ran an inspection yesterday and found that the flight controls and airframe needed attention. The only thing I could think of was that I hadn't properly buttoned it up or tied it down on the previous flight. So....if you leave the airplane exposed to the elements, does it now incur damage?

My repairman gets more and more experienced. He surely is a pro by now. ^_^

That is there since 1.00 :). No right guess, time for another hint:

In this forum, there is a thread with inside informations about Aerosoft. There is one photo that offers a clue to a part of the hidden feature.

well i cant remember if it was changsed but i first tryeid to look after that picture but no luck, but found other pictures and found it has the castering nose wheel. So you have to use brakes to turn as the rudderpedals can´t be used for it. as i found a picture showing the nose wheel turn much more than i can whit the latest version, and the post was from before 1.02

Lightning Strikes... This is a guess... do they affect the whole electric power...

Flat tires, after long time..

Corrosion or degradation of the fuel pipeline....

Well, the first thing I've noticed here since updating was the fact that you can't move the controls without a pilot loaded. I could have sworn that this wasn't the case in version 1.0. Not sure if this constitutes as not initiated directly by the user.