Reveal the Feature Competition - Service Points!

MarcelFelde

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Engine can be started by hand.

Turn ignition key to L,R, or both and turn the propeller (Preflight Oil & Liquids, by dragging it with the mouse).

It works...

Albrecht

works since 1.0;)

I was gonna say it was the oil filler panel flapping in the wind if you forget to close it, but Marcel said it's not something that happens in flight.

Nice touch by the way. I made the mistake of forgetting to close that flap, and I kept seeing this white thing appearing and disappearing out the corner of my eye. I use track IR so I sat up in my chair and could see the flap going up and down. Very realistic, and a very nice addition Marcel :)

I haven't found anything new yet, but I've only had 2 flights since I updated. Very short ones at that.

Still no correct answer. Please keep in mind that I will not be a bugfix nor a feature listed in the description of the updates. That sorts many things out. Also the first hint, that it occurs on ground only, makes vc rain etc. doubtfull. B)

I assume that no one has encountered that feature yet so it should be a motivation to take the Katana out for some exploration flights. :D

Hallo,

when I loaded a flight with the Katana and pressed the "p" for a break (to switch on the TrackIR I had forgotten) very quick after the 100%-load the plane was out of order.

the Prop was damaged, the Canopy was missing and the tail was damaged also.

after "p" again all was OK

works since 1.0;)

:lol: I didn't know that at all. Thanks for pointing this out, guys.

Still amazing to follow the details on 'just some GA plane'. Keep them coming. :)

Does it related to payload? I find if I remove the pilot, I notice a little bump effect in the VC. The wheels also move a little bit in the spot mode. From the screenshot, I even notice a shadow change in the red circle.

Does the aircraft tilted according to the Centre of Gravity? It's just my guess and I don't know whether this feature is an new or old one.

post-13269-0-86728700-1319870199_thumb.j

post-13269-0-29804500-1319870218_thumb.j

it's soo many individual detail... ;)

can't sort it out... otherwise, yesterday i refilled the oil again at high wind with only the oil door was opened.. after i finished, i saw at the exterior view, that the oil door and some part of the canopy is dripping in oil flush.... i don't even overfill it

i can live with it just very annyoying, because it's hard to clean it down.. (need more than 3 bucket of water)

it's not the part of the correct answer, but this is the ONLY thing whitch very a BUG for me:( or feature;)

Since there is no guess in the right direction, here comes hint #2: The feature can not be directly initiated by the user.

Your "hints" stink!!!! (smile.....just joking of course!!)

Hmmmmm.....I'd say aircraft or control surfaces can be damaged by wind or weather.........but then I think that was already a feature before.

I have noticed since my latest update that when I tie the controls down with the red tie strap in back.......it feels different.....but again, perhaps I'm imagining that. (smile)

Edit: Ahhhh......wait...... Perhaps birds or insects etc., can now build nests or invade my pretty little aircraft???????? Hmmmmmm, now that would be cool.

Back to flying. (smile)

Cheers,

Acezboy561 wrote....

...in flight if you dive the aircraft, resulting in difficulty flying the aircraft?

Answer

Marcel Felde wrote.....

hint: It does not occur during flight.