Reveal the Feature Competition - Service Points!

MarcelFelde

reveal_DA20_111026_0001.jpg

Hello everyone,

Since version v1.02 there is a major feature in the product which has not been revealed yet. Be the first to name it and WIN an

Aerosoft product of your choice!

If necessary, I will add further hints in this first posting from time to time.

Please restrict yourself to one guess per day and no offtopic discussions, thanks! :-)

Hint #1: It does not occur during flight.

Hint #2: It cannot be initiated directly by the user.

Hint #3: It affects the systems in a deep way!

Hint #4: In this forum, there is a thread with inside informations about Aerosoft. There is one photo that offers a clue to a part of the hidden feature.

Hint #5: It has nothing to do with the weather or animals.

Hint #6: It is a feature that has to do with geography...

Hint #7: ...very few and special locations!

Hint #8: ...very few and special locations the Katana can be found at regulary.

Regards,

Marcel

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im going to waste my first attempt with this little detail.

Behind the neck of the pilot there are three little light bulbs that can be redirected (being real maybe they are since the first version but I didnt notice them)

Cheers and thanks!!!

I think the iceing effects are new. Not the canopy, but ice on the wings, rudder, flaps etc is visible and it sure looks great but doesn't feel good if you can't steer the katie anymore :help_s:

Might be wrong though.....

Pull for quick erect button?

When airplane is parked and systems are off pressing it erect The HSI and slowly return to his unlevel position (Lovely detail by the way)

Ok Im quite blind here because I dont even feel capable of recognize features that maybe exists since first version.

So...this is how I expend my dayly guessing option!

Good luck to you all!

I don't know wether this feature was built in before, but now I can take (left klick per mouse)

a red belt at the back right side of the plane in the cargo area in front of the first aid kit to tie

off the control stick.

Best regards

Heinz

at refuel process the high gusting ground wind can blown away the fuel cap;)

is it true? it never happend before, i had to replace it in the maintance section