My impressions on Aerosoft.

El Jamié

Hello to all. My name is Jamie Fagan and I recently registered on the forums because of the products I have purchased. I've had just one problem which is sorted and I'd like to say that Aerosoft have impacted on my Flight Simulator X experience immensely. If I had have had any problems, you would of always been there like you are for all of the other users which makes me proud to be part of the Aerosoft community.

Big thanks..

I would like to say a big thanks to all the developers and all who help on the projects which Aerosoft has to offer, and the work you all create for the community is much appreciated. I have had only one error with the Airbus X project, but the support you have given on some threads who have had the same problem has sorted mine. Once again, a big thank you to all that are involved in the making of the projects, administrators and the whole community, yes including the users for what you ALL provide for me.

I've got most liveries for the Airbus X and so far I've purchased around six things from Aerosoft and I'll sure purchase from you all again because you all work greatly for the community.

Thank you,

Jamie

• Upvote 1

• Aerosoft

Well said Jamie! Could't agree with you any more! Kudoos for Aerosoft for making me such a good customer. I can't stop myself from buying your products!

You are are newest best friend!

Jamie was that until a few minutes ago, so do not count on us for loyalty....

• Upvote 1

Hello Jamie,

Your more than welcome and thanks for the kind words.

It's a pleasure to say good things about Aerosoft and about the staff, Shaun. I can't say anything as good as this about other companies, because I have plenty of products and all are superb quality. You deserve all the praise you get.

Well said Jamie! Could't agree with you any more! Kudoos for Aerosoft for making me such a good customer. I can't stop myself from buying your products!

Indeed, gmoreira. You can't give this much praise to any other flight simulator company because their products aren't as good, actually far from it as I said above. It's good to know other customers agree with me, you can also agree that the staff in the community help more than others and as you said, make you pleased to purchase their products without hesitation.

Aww yikes, that's a shame Mathijs.

Ditto on the Aerosoft quotes, great products, great prices, great quality. The 3G' s worth of flight siming. That's original quote now that I came up with it. Mathjis may want to use in ads!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Well if i'm honest i have had a few minor issues in the past but totally all my own fault, mostly through me not reading the manuals or forums. So to conclude my view, well i have brought alot of there products and keep doing so aswell. So i guess that answers the Question here.

Regards Steve