Reykjavik/IcelandX strange problem

fsisland

Hi.

This is the strangest problem I have ever had with FSX.

The thing is that I have installed several ai flightplans for Air Iceland with several different airplanes, both manually and with mrai installer. Everything works fine except Fokker 50 never shows up in Reykjavik! At first I thought it was the flightplan but since I tried 4 different ones with the same result. Do you have any idea what might be wrong here?

Best regards, Kjartan.

Maybe the aircraft size is too big for the parkings? Please check if there are any F50 approaching the airport. If they land and disappear you know they couldn't find any fitting parking spot. In this case the aircraft file has an errand entry. Use MyTraffic 2010 or UT2 instead, they feature very nice Flugfelag F50s.

The aircraft size is not to big for the parking spots. I also tried to enlarge the links to the parking spots using AFX from 5 meters to 30 meters but it didn't change anything. I find it very strange that mytraffic does work but I guess this must be my problem since no one else is complaining. :)

The aircraft size is not to big for the parking spots. I also tried to enlarge the links to the parking spots using AFX from 5 meters to 30 meters but it didn't change anything. I find it very strange that mytraffic does work but I guess this must be my problem since no one else is complaining. :)

Which airport are you writing about, domestic ( Reykjavic) or international (Keflavik).

Have you checked the flight plans as I believe Air Iceland flies domestic from the airport in the town, BIRK.

Do you see the Fokkers at BIAR, BIEG or the other destinations? Just take the fun to fly with them on their short journey to BIRK and see what happens when the land. ;)

The size of the parking links, rwy,... is not related to AI using them or not, only the size of the parking spot matters.

The 14 meters radius of the gates where apparently to small. Changing the radius to 25 meters did the trick and now the Fokkers of FI and Bae's of Atlantic Airways show up again. Thanks for the help!