My New Alienware Computer Destroys FSX (Hong Kong Video)

Okay….it took some time but my alienware is finally delivering thanks to the tweaking performed by Michael at FSG.

Keep in mind that there is no computer in the world able to perform 100% with FSX (especially using FRAPS and/or in major populated areas) but make no mistake about it, FSX can be defeated. The following video has not/not been edited - - it was recorded in real time (recomend watching it in HD and full screen).

I welcome your comments and thank you for watching....

Good to see that you finally got things sorted out and it seems like your system is now running very well indeed. Michael from FSGS may be a bit rough around the edges but no doubt he knows what he is doing, and consequently now so do you. That is where the value of the FSGS service lies.

Enjoy FSX!!!

Great video! What are your computer's specs, Huascar ? I have a reasonably high end computer and Fly Tampa's Hong Kong, so I would be interested to know. :)

Hello Paul,

I am glad you like the video. Following is my computer specs:

Alienware Aurora-R3

Intel Core i7-2600K (8MB Cache) Overclocked Turbo Boost to 4.1GHz

8GB Dual Channel DDR3 at 1600MHz

1 1.5GB GDDR5 NVIDIA GeForce GTX 580

1 2TB ( 2x 1TB) SATA II (3Gb/s) 7,200RPM (2 x 32MB Cache)

1 Matte Stealth Black Alienware Aurora w/ 875W Multi-GPU Approved PSU